• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So this Clown threat business...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kounelli

Awards
has started affecting where I work now. For those that are not familiar, there are reports of individuals with malicious intent that are dressing up as clowns and stalking students/kids, even going as far as harming them, kidnapping, etc.

I work at a high school and our school police and administrators had everyone on high alert after our students were sent death threats via social media, and reports told that some of the perpetrators were spotted at other high schools in the same district. Nothing has happened as of yet, and many students think of it as a joke or prank, but we, the staff, are now being trained for catching suspicious behavior on school grounds.

Our homecoming dance and football game is this Friday, so as a staff member I will be helping monitor the grounds during the event. I just wish this crap didn't happen, as if kids don't have enough to worry about. Regardless if it's fake or not, schools are still spending money on staff training and protection, so it has become a really big deal. x____x

If I see any clowns while making my rounds this Friday I'll be sure to take a pic...after I call 911 that is lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have training at work tomorrow (since I work at a uni) and I 100% expect the clowns to be mentioned. The fact that this is even a thing is really odd and sadly creepy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I believe everyone should respond to clowns immediately with violence. Strike first, strike hard, don't forget your training. The Clownining is here and it is ruthless. Down with the honkhonk.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'm super worried one of them is going to challenge me to a balloon sword fight.

In all srsns This is only making 2016 even worse. It'd be one thing to have a group of people harassing people, but it's another thing to have a clown gang doing it. It's almost like a posse. An insane clown posse of some description.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
If this was an interesting story, it would be revealed that the clowns are a new supervillain's underlings and they're working towards some nefarious plot to spread anarchy and terror.
Sadly this is real life and in all likelihood, these are mostly a bunch of assholes bandwagoning on a scaring spree, though there may be some who are legitimately homicidal and insane.

Simple solution is to shoot on sight~

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I'm actually working on an article for the paper I write for on this, and indeed it is creepy. It's very real, and I think one of the biggest questions is whether or not a majority of these threats and attacks are connected in some way. My typically neighborhood has been insane during Halloween in the past, and this is no reassuring sign. I can't imagine the number of police that'll be around my street that night.

Kounelli

Awards
I just got reports of 5-6 clowns coming to our school and one student claimed to see one on campus sneaking around the hallway (yeah right, staff would have gotten him). Today is gonna be fun :D

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wow, I really don't know what to say. The fact that it is clowns of all things that is the theme for these criminals is just plain absurd :/

Just when you think nothing is shocking anymore

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Wow, I really don't know what to say. The fact that it is clowns of all things that is the theme for these criminals is just plain absurd :/

Just when you think nothing is shocking anymore
I wonder if all this stuff happened because of Pennywise the Dancing Clown or something.

I have seen a video about a clown that gunned down a man that happened to be an infamous drug lord of one of Mexico's top drug cartels. Though, I don't think that's related to all of this.

Kounelli

Awards
Quick update from our football game:

No clown sightings so far, but pink clown shoes were placed in front of the school. Probably just kids messing around.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I wonder if all this stuff happened because of Pennywise the Dancing Clown or something.

I have seen a video about a clown that gunned down a man that happened to be an infamous drug lord of one of Mexico's top drug cartels. Though, I don't think that's related to all of this.

Of course. Walter white is clowns. I should have known, how could i be so STUPID

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Clowns, of all things, clowns. Sad we have to watch out and stay alert for them for anything suspicious. 0_0

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Or blood-sucking clowns?.......dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back