• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so this bill passed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
on twitter i posted something about an arson spree yesterday this morning i got an email that says i will be detained and tortured if i decide to be a domestic terrorist 0_________0 what scares is that i made my twitter account private and virutally nobody is following me

Wait...what? You're joking. Screenshot that bitch and share, I gotta see this.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Wait...what? You're joking. Screenshot that bitch and share, I gotta see this.

...I'm literally scared. It isn't going to be that serious? Really? I hope?

...;-;

I'm staying away from America because of my name. I hear some stories such as obtaining a Visa months after checking just because of your name or origins.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't think Obama will sign it, but if he does, its mostly because of an oversight. 680 pages of fluff with defense spending certification. If he insta-veto, Congress gonna be on him because he didn't take the diligence to carefully review the bill' they'll just send it through again. Either way, there's no way in hell Congress isn't practically camouflaging this knife down his throat or even the Supreme Court's.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It is imperative for America to stand up for the Christian, Moral foundation of America. As we get away from the principles that America was founded on, the foundation of America begins to erode and America will see more problems.

Article writer confirmed for idiot, but otherwise lol

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Oh my god, it must be... The Patriots!!!

mgs2_50_ed4.jpg
Despite how incredibly pressing and serious this issue is(and you joking about it).. I laughed harder than I should have.

DarkRiku-12

Oh, Texas. Is there not a day when I don't wish you would get the hell out of my country?

So, what, its nationalistic to rape goats now? FOR AMERICA!

Well, the Guile theme does go with everything. Guess Texas just added reping goats to the list.

Shadow Key

So... have we confirmed this true? Somebody in my school said that this National Defense thing has been around for a long time and is just used to figure out how much America spends on the war/defense/what have you.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm going with fake. I don't see a single other message board on the whole internet talking about it. No amount of media blackout can shut everyone up.

That you all are buying this at face value shows just how easy it is to fake something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back