• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So they STILL never bothered to explain about Ienzo? And question about Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
And how the hell he got up to that height of Zexion in a yr
nobodies dont age thus they do not grow...

why hasnt this been answered? yet

And if Roxas has Ven's heart and he had Sora's body and soul..then why wasnt he considered a complete being? Organiation 13 wanted hearts but they didnt want their own heart back. they wanted a different heart. they wanted to stay to what they were so they wanted to different heart. So what the hell? Why wasn't Roxas a complete being then? he had Ven's heart!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
But if you remember vens heart was fractured and barely functionable. Its not that he has a heart but he's HOLDING a heart. Hes still a nobody, just harboring a fractured heart.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yep, that's also the reason Roxas doesn't feel this heart. It's badly maimed and asleep, but what it does is, that it enables him to experience real emotions.

Fallen Prince

]

And if Roxas has Ven's heart and he had Sora's body and soul..then why wasnt he considered a complete being? Organiation 13 wanted hearts but they didnt want their own heart back. they wanted a different heart. they wanted to stay to what they were so they wanted to different heart. So what the hell? Why wasn't Roxas a complete being then? he had Ven's heart!

I look at this as that since he didnt have Ven's body. Kinda like how Frankenstein; he had a body and heart, just was put from different people and therefore not really a person. I hate comparing Roxas as Frankenstein, but thats the best of how I can explaining his Nobody-ness. You have to have you own body and heart to be entire.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
As for Ienzo.. There are a lot of sutible theories. Like him using his power of illusion to change himself into looking older. Nomura may touch upon it in the future but I don't really think its that important.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
^ i thought the apprentices' loss of hearts happened just a year or so after the events of bbs? if that's true then there's no way puberty has anything to do with his growth spurt.. he's like 10 in bbs and 17 in com

01habbo

^Yes but I don't remember it being specifically stated that Ienzo was included. He could have escaped and then turned into a nobody later around the same time that Lea was turned. Maybe.

That's just an idea.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
^Yes but I don't remember it being specifically stated that Ienzo was included. He could have escaped and then turned into a nobody later around the same time that Lea was turned. Maybe.

That's just an idea.

Not really. Ansem stated pretty clearly in the Secret Ansem Reports that all six of his apprentices lost their heart to the darkness at the same time.

Grey

That's just an idea.

Ienzo was one of the original six apprentices.

01habbo

Just shows you how much I've forgotton then, lol but anyway maybe it's do with an illusion like someone earlier said, Nobodies can take many different forms afterall whether it be something as simple as a dusk or as complicated as looking like your former self. I think what form Ienzo took is probably an even more complicated form . That or Square screwed up.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
And how the hell he got up to that height of Zexion in a yr
nobodies dont age thus they do not grow...

How would you know that He was a Nobody in a year after BBS? I think It happened sometime within that 10 year gap between BBS and KH1. So he would of grown older of course from BBS -_-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How would you know that He was a Nobody in a year after BBS? I think It happened sometime within that 10 year gap between BBS and KH1. So he would of grown older of course from BBS -_-

Secret Ansem Reports. That, and considering Maleficent ran the world over with Heartless 9 years before KH1...

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The 'makes himself look younger with his powers for no reason' theory sounds a little too convenient for me.

If it is relevant enough, Nomura should clarify why he looks like that.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
The 'makes himself look younger with his powers for no reason' theory sounds a little too convenient for me.

If it is relevant enough, Nomura should clarify why he looks like that.

I agree, but the honest answer is probably that Nomura didn't plan all of that at first. He made Zexion without ever really planning to have him appear young. If you remember, we originally didn't know what Zexion's power was; we only learned later that he controlled illusions. Nomura probably only showed this to us as a retcon to explain why Ienzo would be so young as an apprentice.

Revolution

I like to think of it like this.

Ienzo would have had the appearance of a 10/11 year old when he became a Nobody, against the various others who are mid 20's or older. Because he wanted to be more like them and due to his intelligence, when he became a nobody, the power of illusion he had changed his apperance to match what personality wise.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i just think Nomura fcuked up with his concept drawing for Ienzo and they just thought, "aw what the hell. think they'll notice?"

....we noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back