• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So there's this button on Unchained's teaser trailer...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JulyUmani13

It's leads to page on PC Chi that has the option of 3 different ID set ups, one being Yahoo! JP, and the others some other stuff. Just wondering if this is some sort of special promotion page or just another page to sign up for KHX.

PS: meant to say website, not trailer. XP

Last edited:

sullenclown

Awards
From what I can tell from the katakana table that I have here, it is a link for PC browser accounts (the ones for KHx) to log on and register. I'm not quite sure if the reward for those that sign on with their KHx accounts is what was stated, namely:

potion x 30
ether x 30
munny x 3000
gold ticket x 1

and a King Mickey SR to boot.

EDIT: But it doesn't make sense, since the Unchained KHx is using medals, getting a King Mickey SR card seems unlikely. So it might possibly be an introductory promo for those people who are interested in Unchained?

EDIT EDIT: Clicked on it just to see what happens and it logs me on to my account, that being said, it didn't give me the rewards. So it might be a reward for new players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back