• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So there's like a bump on my thing.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Before I discuss any further let me first say that I've never done it with anyone, so I doubt it's an STD. Anyway...

So like, I woke up yesterday, and when I went to the bathroom I found a small bump thing on my private area (not the balls) and it... kind of reminded me of a zit. It was shaped like it and had some yellow thing in it like it was puss or something. Now, I'm not sure what that means, and I asked my mom about it, but she said it may be a bug bite or something. I tried looking it up online too (found grotesque pictures, by the way) and I couldn't find anything that helped me.

So yeah. Like, do I have a disease and I'm gonna die, or is it a bug bite or something not to worry about. It's freaking me out (>W<)

tangerine

Awards
It's most likely a pimple, especially if puss came out. It might seem strange, but it can get pretty disgusting and oily down there even only the morning after a shower, so it isn't unheard of. If they keep popping up and actually start to irritate you (itching, pain) then you should get yourself checked out. Until then I wouldn't worry myself over it.

Lonbilly

Awards
So, is it your shaft or taint?

I think the shaft. That's what the long part is right?

might be a wart. Which is bad if ya wanna freeze it off.

Blue balls to a whole new lvl ROFLMAO

Yeah, not sure I would wanna do that. I think it might be a wart, though.

It's most likely a pimple, especially if puss came out. It might seem strange, but it can get pretty disgusting and oily down there even only the morning after a shower, so it isn't unheard of. If they keep popping up and actually start to irritate you (itching, pain) then you should get yourself checked out. Until then I wouldn't worry myself over it.

Well, no puss came out, it just looks like there is puss in it.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
If you have pubes, it might be an ingrown hair? Most likely it's just a harmless blemish, but if it sticks around, you should probably let somebody know.

tangerine

Awards
I thought of ingrown hair as a possibility, as well, but given his age I doubt that he'd have done much to provoke it. Still, ingrown hairs are sensitive when you touch them, so they're easy enough to spot. If you're seeing something that looks like puss inside of it, try popping it.

Lonbilly

Awards
If you have pubes, it might be an ingrown hair? Most likely it's just a harmless blemish, but if it sticks around, you should probably let somebody know.

Well, would it look like a zit if it were an ingrown hair? I have no clue.

If you're seeing something that looks like puss inside of it, try popping it.

I think I did before I woke up, because earlier when I looked at it, it had no puss and just looked like it had been popped, but I checked it like twenty minutes ago and now it looks like it returned to normal with puss in it. :/

tangerine

Awards
Sounds like a pimple to me. Again, unless the problem persists and it causes you discomfort, you shouldn't have any reason to worry. :}

Lonbilly

Awards
Well it hurts sometimes, like just every so often but very little, and whenever I touch it it hurts as well. But maybe it is just a pimple or something.

tangerine

Awards
Pimples are also sensitive, so yes. If you're concerned as to whether it might be an ingrown hair, you shouldn't really be. Ingrown hairs aren't puss-like; they're bumps that form because the hair grows and curls under your skin. Ingrown hairs don't occur naturally very often. You'll have to do something like shave your hairs off extremely closely so that a hair is no longer able to penetrate the outer layer of your skin. And then it can be pretty painful to get rid of, as you'll have to pick a hole through your skin and pull the hair out with some tweezers. Because you've opened the pore, THEN it might get some puss inside of it over a day, but that's all. But, seriously, if you haven't done that, it's just a pimple.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Just take a needle and see if you can pop it. Or go to your doctor and overcome the embarrassment and ask them what it could be. Anyway I think your around the age now where you would need to get a physical so yeah just knock to birds out with one stone. Worse comes to worse....well we won't go there.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Sound like an ingrown hair. That's the most common 'bump' down there if you dont have an STD. I've never had pimple but if it was a pimple wouldnt the puss be white. Yeah seems to me like a regular ingrown hair. Every guy has one of those every once in a while. They go away after a couple days or you can pop it but that shit hurt

S

Shadow Soldier

Just take a needle and see if you can pop it. Or go to your doctor and overcome the embarrassment and ask them what it could be..

He asked his mom about his bird.... I'm pretty sure seeing a professional (i hope) doctor is far less embarrassing.

Whatever, ingrown hair. Give it time, see if it grows. If it does, just pop it.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Either a pimple or an ingrown hair, not likely anything serious. I've had them before.

If you're really worried just go to the doctor, it's no big deal.

You don't even know what the shaft of your own you-know-what is?

PENIS.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Awards
Yeah, I think it was just a pimple. Because I.. I guess I popped it earlier, because since I woke up it just looks like it had been popped and now it still does. So I guess it's all good. Bah, I feel dumb for making this a big deal now. >.>

tangerine

Awards
There aren't any stupid questions. Not everyone will know everything, so there's no reason to feel dumb. Anyway, I'm glad you're reassured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back