• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so the le guide comes out to day as in monday

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless soul

Crud. I only have like 15 dollars now that i preordered kh2, it took me forever to save up money. Now i have to save up again, grrr. O well, half way there atleast.

Oh and another question. Whats the difference betweent the LE guide and the normal guide?

Last edited:

ryo_girl

Okay, remember I said I was walking?? I walked a half hour to Gamestop and a half hour back, and you know that they told me? "It doesn't come out till Wed." And when I asked if I could reserve one, they said, "If you pay now, I MIGHT be able to put one aside, maybe." And then they said to "get there early" when they open @ 10 and my school starts at 7:56. They wouldn't give me one!!!! I was so mad!!! All that way for nothing!!!! I can wait, but I was really bummed, because I live in AZ, and it was really hot.

kthundercat

The guide doesn't come out unitl tomorrow out here....... I also can't get the game until Wednesday and mines been pre-ordered and PIF since a long time ago.

King_Sora

OK, that just scared the hell out of me. I just called the game store where I pre-ordered it from, and the guy said it's going to be there on Monday! But, luckily he corrected himself and said it will be here tomorrow or Wednesday morning. I almost s#!t my pants!!!

ryo_girl

Yevon said:
where is az???

esshhhh i wonder when the LE comes out 4 AUS??

AZ is Arizona, USA; it's all desert. Very hot. :D I have no idea for Australia, but are you allowed to import it from the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back