• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Sora isn't in the sequel of KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I saw the secret ending, and it's very wierd, with all the keyblades and the knights(chasers), plus that guy coming to the three knights. Does anyone know if Sora is supposed t be one of the knights, or is he out of Kingdom Hearts now, cause that'd be a shame.

THE_UNKNOWNS

you probably won't get a good answer cause anything can happen right now. i would just leave it alone till we hear more about kh3.

Roxas Sorrows

hEY IDIOT! THIS IS A SPOILER! YOU EVEN PUT A ****ING SPOILER IN THE TITLE! THANKS A LOT DOUCHEBAG!

Go TO THE ****ING SPOILER THREAD IF YOU WANT TO RUIN THE GAME! YOU ARE AN IDIOT! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! I AM ****ING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU SHOULD BE BANNED! YOU PROBABLY RUINED TONS OF GAMERS WITH THIS ****ING THREAD!!!!!!1
But hey?! What can you expect from a CLUELESS NOOB!

Last edited:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
^ take out the cursing and insults and that's what i was about to say..

anyway, here is my theory

Spoiler Spoiler Show

but you need to stop thinking about kh3 when kh2 has been out for less than 2 weeks.

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
Roxas Sorrows said:
hEY IDIOT! THIS IS A SPOILER! YOU EVEN PUT A ****ING SPOILER IN THE TITLE! THANKS A LOT DOUCHEBAG!

Go TO THE ****ING SPOILER THREAD IF YOU WANT TO RUIN THE GAME! YOU ARE AN IDIOT! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! I AM ****ING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU SHOULD BE BANNED! YOU PROBABLY RUINED TONS OF GAMERS WITH THIS ****ING THREAD!!!!!!1

umm look khII has been out forat least 2 weeks now preety much everyone beat it and it's kinda obvious by the tilte it's a spoiler cause it talks about kh3.

Sora probably won't be outta the game he's like the face of it but yeah like they said dun worry 'bout it.

door_to_the_ligh

Nomura said it wouldnt be a numbered sequel, so i wouldnt expect sora or anyone we know to appear in KHIII, but hopefully im dead wrong, cuz starting over completely but just keeping keyblades would kinda be weird...

BladerUnknown

Well Nomura said the scene takes place in the past and the future. Maybe KH3 will take place before KH,so it wouldn't be like starting over. It would just be starting...earlier?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Laffy Taffy said:
umm look khII has been out forat least 2 weeks now preety much everyone beat it and it's kinda obvious by the tilte it's a spoiler cause it talks about kh3.

Sora probably won't be outta the game he's like the face of it but yeah like they said dun worry 'bout it.

srry but i dont think everybody has beaten it....there are alot of people on the forums who havent even gotten the game yet

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
SoraXOblivion said:
srry but i dont think everybody has beaten it....there are alot of people on the forums who havent even gotten the game yet

I know I know but you're missing my point the games out there's gonna be spoilers everywhere so what do you expect.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love

^ lol.... calling someone a n00b because of this.. it wasnt even a major spoiler. or are you juding because of post count? you both signed up at the same time. i laugh at j00. >>

anyways, i am hoping for Sora to be in the sequel... it wouldnt really be the same without him. :\

SoraGaurdian

SoraXOblivion said:
^ take out the cursing and insults and that's what i was about to say..

anyway, here is my theory

Spoiler Spoiler Show

but you need to stop thinking about kh3 when kh2 has been out for less than 2 weeks.

I like that idea...but no one will ever really know.

Neverfate

I hope it's all new characters. That's all I'm going to add to this. Nomura stated that the 3 Knights are also new characters. He's named them, and has an idea of what they'll look like, but has said little else.

RikusGirl55

SoraXOblivion said:
you make a point..i haven't beaten the game yet because im trying to take it slow but back on topic i think it would suck if sora, kairi, and riku weren't in the game :(

Roxas Sorrows said:

The only thing that spoiled you is by clicking this thread and reading the spoiler. =P

I should say a presquel instead of a sequel. Either way is good.
Feeling the ol' KH2 waiting feeling again guys?
All we know about kh3 is that, it might teach us the meaning of the keyblade, and that it's either in the past or the future, (past I think)
and brand new people.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well sora is in KH3 ans such cos he cannot not be in it....i mean think about it.....:rolleyes:

well i reckon the things in the things that happen in the secret trailer may lead to some past or future things to happen.......maybe the org is still alive and uses those three to try and get rid of sora and such........just my theory

Foshizzle

They said hes has to be in it doesnt you have to play as him it might revolve around him you get it?

australian sora

Keyblade Master
nah you have to play as him i mean there is no point if the main character of KH was gone or you couldnt play as him thats like having a FFVII witout cloud i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back