• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So She Dances part 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanix Erka

the castle that never was (axels meh cuz)
ok so once again i try. Mine is part of my other fan-fiction. a riku love story. i stuck to some stuff into it to make it interesting. please enjoy! :tongue::23::36:
-----------------------------------------------------------
MINES POV

This had so far been the best night of my life. All these people I know and love are here to share in my wonderful day and a new friend as well. Roxas: Sora’s nobody. He’s quiet but loveable. And I think he likes Nanix, but he won’t admit it. And do I sense that Nanix likes him back? Any way, it was time for the ballroom show. Nanix was to perform a ballet dance. She always has been so graceful (when she’s not being a klutz). Sadly... Her partner for near the end of the dance was accidentally destroyed (I thought he was evil……….yeah). So now she is dancing alone.

The lights dimmed as the spotlight neared the corner of the room. Nanix ever so gracefully enter the room, using ballet steps as she waited for the music to start. The song “So She Dances” started. Her movements perfect as she gracefully glided across the room. I looked over to my new friend Roxas. He was staring at her in awe, singing along softly. I stared at Nanix. It was obvious that he liked her. I sighed, wishing that Riku could be here with me. I suddenly felt arms go around me. I turned around and gasped. There was Riku, in a tux staring at me with happy eyes.

“Oh Riku….” I sighed.

“That Ienzo guy brought me here” he whispered.

I saw Big-Brother Ienzo looking at us with satisfaction. I relaxed and saw that Nanix was about to do the part with the partner. Then it hit me. Roxas. It would be flawless. Using my powers I dimmed the lights untill there were only two, One on Nanix and one on Roxas. “What are you doing?” Riku inquired still holding me.

“You’ll see.” I smiled. Now that the spotlights where set. I used more powers and I managed to get Roxas next to Nanix. He was blushing so much. But he had no control over what he was doing. It was all me. He held her like that partner would of. Nanix didn’t notice. They danced on the dance floor together. Roxas wondering what was going on. Riku looked amused. “Making a couple huh?”

“Basically.” I smiled.

“Well come on.” Riku pulled me onto the dance floor. “Dance with me.” Without hesitation I forgot about them and started to dance with Riku. My dreams fulfilled and my life complete. I had wished it could last for ever. But as all things must- the song had started to end. Then I remembered Roxas and Nanix. I looked at them and them where simply starting into one another’s eyes. I whispered a spell under my breath “There love has yet to be made fine, now Roxas and Nanix must speak their mind.”

Nanix POV

I stood there. Unaware of what just happened. I was now standing in front of the most handsome guy. Suddenly he spoke. “Such grace.” he said “You glide across the floor as if you’ve done it since birth.” I couldn’t help but blush as he held my head in his hand. Then I started to speak.

“You’re so gentle. And when you hold me... I feel so secure. Your arms are so warm” ‘WHAT THE HECK!!!! WHY AM I SAYING THIS!!! ?’ I screamed in my head. I held him as we stood frozen on the dance floor. I suddenly let go and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. “It’s ok about the kiss thing when we meet. Cousin Ale explained everything. Bye.” ‘I can’t believe that I just did that!!’ I walked away slowly. Then, when I was out of view, I ran, blushing. My face was hotter than my blue fire.

I came back a few moments later. I looked out on the dance floor. Roxas was still there. In the exact same spot as where I left him, holding his cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back