• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so she dances part 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanix Erka

the castle that never was (axels meh cuz)
listen, this is a story that i poured my heart and soul into. enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zexion’s POV

“Big-Brother Ien---zo!” I looked up from walking and reading- only to be glomped by her. My reading glasses flew off and I think my book ripped. “Nanix! Off now!” she got off fast. “What the heck is wrong with you?” I looked at her. Her eyes- the perfect mixture of a fiery orange and blood red- where huge. Her tongue was sticking out of the side of her mouth like a dog. I looked at her. “You had sugar coated lemons again. Right?”

“Yups!!!”

‘Sigh’ I got up and helped Nanix up. She patted her hair. It was jet black. This week she had dark blue streaks. She brushed off her clothes. Nanix was wearing a blue tank top and cargo pants. “Well sorry about that!” she smiled her award winning smile.

“No prob hun.” I knocked her head lightly and kissed her forehead.

“Later!!” she ran off.

I can’t believe that just about 10 years ago I found her in the streets. I had met her before plenty of times. But…….i hadn’t seen her in 2 years. ‘Sigh’ what ever. She’ll be an organization member soon, even though she has a heart.

Axels POV

I was lazily watching TV as usual, Roxas by my side eating a bag of chips. “Hey can i have-”

“No” He answered short and sweet. He may be a newbie, but he caught on fast. He ate while mindlessly staring at the TV. While he chooses to wear the organizations cloak, while sported the less formal wear of semi-ripped jeans and a white shirt. Then I heard footsteps.

“Number VIII, number XIII.” It was suck-up Saix.

“Wadaya want?” I asked

“Nanix is lost again.”

‘Sigh’ “who chased her away this time?”

“But I though that you were the one that gave her the sugar-coated lemons?”

“What?” Roxas was confused. He didn’t know who Nanix was yet. He didn’t know that she was a soon to be member or that she was my cousin. ‘Cousin Ale’ she called me.

”Go find her. Superior’s orders.” Saix walked away.

“You heard the dog-man Roxas. Go find her.”

“What? I don’t even know what she looks like!! And why me!?!?”

“Cuz im tired! That’s why! She’s got black hair that has blue streaks and her eyes are red –orange. She’s wearing a blue tank with cargos. Now go!!!!” I snapped at him.

“Fine…” And with that he disappeared- taking his bag of chips with him.

--------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back