• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So She Dances (2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanix Erka

the castle that never was (axels meh cuz)
once again i try meh best. plz enjoy. and thank you. :23:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roxas POV

“Grrr. Stupid Axel.” I mumbled. “Black hair, blue streaks, red-orange eyes, blue tank top, and cargo pants.” I continued to ponder. “She must be important if superior wants her.” I continued to look for the girl. Eating my chips all the way. “I wonder how old she is. Is she my age? And what’s up with that ‘sugar-coated lemons’ thing?” Out of nowhere I heard a yell.

‘That must be her’ I ran in the direction of the scream to her- black hair and all- surrounded by heartless. She looked around and said. “Oh well- this is where my training pays off.” And she summoned blue chakrams. She started fighting. She was rather skilled as she easily defeated the heartless in a blur of fast movements.

Once the battle was done, she started to fall. I dropped my chips and caught her just before he hit the ground. I picked her up and saw a bad bruise on her head. That must’ve caused her to pass out. Poor girl. So I brought her to Axel.

Saix POV

I got bored so I sported a wolf body art T and jeans and joined Axel. He was watching a show called “Wipeout”. I must say it was rather amusing, watching all these people do stupid things to win about 30,000 munny in our currency. While watching the final round, we heard footsteps. We turned around and saw Roxas holding Nanix. She had a big bruise on her head. “I was too late” he lied. Though he was a nobody, he had a terrible poker face. Axel smirked and got up.

“Put her on the sofa Roxas” he placed her.

“Roxas, what really happened? You just stood on the sidelines again. Didn’t you?” I asked as I sat next to the sofa and stroked her silky hair.

“Kinda.” He replied.

“Moron!” I got up “what would happen if she was killed? Superior will have all our hides!!” I calmed myself down. “Besides, she will soon be an organization member.” Roxas was not surprised. Axel’s happiness kicked in.

“Yeah! She’ll be -1, The Eternal Flame! Man I can’t wait! My cuz! An organization member!”

“Cuz?” Roxas looked surprised.

“You couldn’t tell?” I asked rather surprised.

“Man your slow!”*summons chakrams* “same weapons, same love of fire!” Axel explained.

“SORRY!” Roxas said rather ticked. He sat on the arm of the sofa.

“OH SHUT UP!!” Axel pushed Roxas’ shoulder, making him spin and land on top of Nanix- his lips meeting hers.

<3

Call me Love, love.
I don't think you wrote the characters true to their personaillity. If thats what you wanted than I supposed it was alright. You could improve. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back