• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So....regarding Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Who's really Xehanort?
is it terra or is it master xehanort? both of them are fighting for the xehanort's body but who really is xehanort. is master xehanort really the one controlling terra's body?
is it

Master xehanort's heart + terra's body/soul = xehanort apperntice

or
terra's heart + terra's body/soul = xehanort apprentice

???
in other words, why does xehanort the apprentice when found has yellow eyes. but a couple of months later his hair gets lighter and he has brown eyes. i dont get it. does the eyes show us who's taking control. if brown eyes = terra is in control then why would terra do such horrible things like throwing his master off his own world, disobeying him, etc. i dont get it. what made xehanorts eyes change from yellow - brown?

is it showing us this is mx' eye color before he fell into darkness? seeing how xehanort the apprentice has no memories besides 'xehanort' that would mean he doesnt know he fell into darkness so would his eyes change back to brown because this is mx' original eye color. or does it show us who is in control at that particular moment?

any kh geniuses [not being sarcastic]can help me out here?

Kaiju-Z

From what I can understand Terra and MX are both battling over who gets to have the body and neither is letting up. This causes the body that they are "renting" to change into what we've known in KH2 as Xehanort, the apprentice.

Razorl

After the final battle Terra lost full control forever. He could just sit and watch.

MX's Heart + Terra's Body = Terranort/Xehanort

Memories lost however....

Terra and MX are essentially dead after Ansem finds him in RG

MeggieKeyblader

Well, we definitely know for sure that MX took control of Terra's body RIGHT after he impaled himself with his keyblade, but after Lingering Sentiment defeated Terranort, Terranort was sent to RG and lost all his memories, as well as his yellow eyes, which kinda signifies that Terranort isn't really controlled by MX anymore since he forgot everything... also, Xehanort (Terranort) talks to Braig as if he has no idea what he's talking about in the Secret Ending, and Braig compares him to Terra, not MX. So I don't think we're completely sure yet if just MX is in Xehanort, or both MX and Terra. The light that engulfs Terranort after LS defeats him might've changed things. It's confusing.

So basically, Terranort was MX for a little while, but then lost his memories and was a blank slate, probably until he split into Xemnas and Ansem SoD or he learned things from Braig.

Samhain

Bronze Member
also, Xehanort (Terranort) talks to Braig as if he has no idea what he's talking about in the Secret Ending
well he lost his memories lol
and Braig compares him to Terra, not MX. So I don't think we're completely sure yet if just MX is in Xehanort, or both MX and Terra. The light that engulfs Terranort after LS defeats him might've changed things. It's confusing.
its confusing but braig compared him also to mx. both of 'em. i think braig knows master xehanort has control of terras body cuz he sees young xehanort with terra's clothes but has the eyes and hair like master xehanort

Girl'e

Who's really Xehanort?
is it terra or is it master xehanort? both of them are fighting for the xehanort's body but who really is xehanort. is master xehanort really the one controlling terra's body?
is it

Master xehanort's heart + terra's body/soul = xehanort apperntice

or
terra's heart + terra's body/soul = xehanort apprentice

???
in other words, why does xehanort the apprentice when found has yellow eyes. but a couple of months later his hair gets lighter and he has brown eyes. i dont get it. does the eyes show us who's taking control. if brown eyes = terra is in control then why would terra do such horrible things like throwing his master off his own world, disobeying him, etc. i dont get it. what made xehanorts eyes change from yellow - brown?

is it showing us this is mx' eye color before he fell into darkness? seeing how xehanort the apprentice has no memories besides 'xehanort' that would mean he doesnt know he fell into darkness so would his eyes change back to brown because this is mx' original eye color. or does it show us who is in control at that particular moment?

any kh geniuses [not being sarcastic]can help me out here?

The thing is that, Terra eyes are blue, MX are gold, and Xehanort are brown.

I noticed whenever they get all evil, gold eyes are in. Isn't gold a sign of darkness or something?

So maybe the fact that his eyes a brown was like the darkness was "dull". Years later, he's Xemnas and his eyes are gold too.

... Oh god. facepalm

MeggieKeyblader

well he lost his memories lol

Lol yeah, I was just using that point to justify the fact that Xehanort did lose his memories, and wasn't faking it or something. xD

its confusing but braig compared him also to mx. both of 'em. i think braig knows master xehanort has control of terras body cuz he sees young xehanort with terra's clothes but has the eyes and hair like master xehanort

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he knows, the silver hair and yellow eyes gave it away as well. But I think Braig is confused and doubts that Xehanort really lost his memories; he kind of expected him to retain the memories of Braig when Braig and MX met while Terra still had control of his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back