• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So...Post-Campaign Ideas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InboundPotato

Yeah...So if you read my last post, I was just about to go to Hollow Bastion...Well, beat that, and everything, and beat the game. So I need some ideas...Post-Campaign Ideas...I mean I have all of the puppies, and all spells maxxed...Except the Phantom to get Stopga. But I could really use some ideas so I don't get bored with this game...Thanks guys!!!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
There really isn't any post-game or post-campaign in KH, because you don't need to clear the game in order to unlock the extra contents. A 100% run is doable in just one playthrough.

That aside... there are many, many more things that you can do prior to opening the final door. You can challenge the secret bosses (there are five in total: Kurt Zisa, Phantom, Ice Titan, Sephiroth, and Xemnas), strive for 100% synthesis, locate and activate all the Trinity Marks, complete the Coliseum Cups and its Sora-only and time-attack challenges, collect all gummi ship blueprints, clear all the gummi missions...

By doing all those, you can complete Jiminy's Journal and unlock several trophies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Sadly as Flanix said there isn't really much to do post game besides beat some bosses and other smaller things.
Makes me miss the ps2 and earlier days when you could stretch a games enjoyment with glitches and cheating devices.

Londyn

Awards
Well I'm going for Platinum. It'll be my first effort at one since I bought my PS3 and I already started a campaign on Normal mode and changed my gear, so I plan on playing through all three modes and getting my trophies. I have yet to defeat Sephiroth so playing it on easy I hope to get the strategy down on how to get him.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Work strike raid into your sephiroth strategy and he'll eventually fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back