• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So now what do you think of BBS coming to USA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How do you feel?

• I'm happy that USA/EUR is getting more, I can wait.

Votes: 58 46.0%
  • I'm wish the game would come out sooner with the extras

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • I'll be glad to just get the game when it comes out.

Votes: 26 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shadow~

I'd rather them spend the time developing the next game than working on a final mix.

Thats probably the best saying I've heard all day, good job!

I'm glad that alot of you can wait for it to come out, I would of thought most of you would of put that you want the game now, with the extras.

Allister Rose

French Lover
this poll is rather odd.....oh well, i'm hoping the englsih version of the game will be great

Rix

:)
Awards
Don't really care much for extras unless it's something really good. But improving the game a little is an okay thing though. Was really hoping for a May release, but I can wait a little longer.

Lady-Lee

Awards
I'll admit that I was a bit impatient, but because there's going to be more added (critical mode FTW!) im excited and totally willing to wait. (I too dont feel as bad for spoiling some aspects for myself :D)

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I just hope we don't have to wait longer than we are supposed too, but go figure on that one.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I can't wait for it to come to NA...I just need to buy a psp and then buy the game once it's out xD
that's the only reason I'm getting a psp lol

If you don't have any other PSP games you'd like to own, it's a bit of waste.

It's true that the PSP can be used for other things but IMO the only thing it's really all that great for is playing games.

Jakek9

If you don't have any other PSP games you'd like to own, it's a bit of waste.

It's true that the PSP can be used for other things but IMO the only thing it's really all that great for is playing games.
lol, I only play 1 game on my PSP THAT I PLAY and I don't plan on getting many games for it. The only reason I still have it is because of BBS. XD

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
lol, I only play 1 game on my PSP THAT I PLAY and I don't plan on getting many games for it. The only reason I still have it is because of BBS. XD

seriously wow, I have like 9 psp games that I constantly play, it will be 10 after BBS, so seriously if I were you get more games and have fun, or get rid of the psp, because your insulting it.facepalm

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Seconded. I was happy about it at first, but then I realized that they're adding quite a bit, and the Japs are going to whine about how we have it and they don't, and they always get what they want. I mean, those of us outside of Japan import the games we don't get, even though Japanese isn't a required class for us like English is for them. Why don't they just import it instead?

I just heard about the extras today, and I was thinking that maybe they will have different content for each county release of BBS, all leading to an international version of BBS like they did with several FF's.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I wish the game would come out sooner with the extra's though. I could wait if it comes out around july, but August..come on, that's stretching it.

seriously wow, I have like 9 psp games that I constantly play, it will be 10 after BBS, so seriously if I were you get more games and have fun, or get rid of the psp, because your insulting it.facepalm

I have psp, and my only reason to buy it was for bbs. But as I waited, and still waiting, I rented games for. Like Silent Hill: Origins, I have Ratchet and Clank, which came with the psp, LocoRoco 2. And then I bought some games on the PSN: RE1, Loco Roco, Mercury, and a couple of others.

But my main goal with psp shall always be bbs.

A

Azrael

I wish the game would come out sooner with the extra's though. I could wait if it comes out around july, but August..come on, that's stretching it.

I have psp, and my only reason to buy it was for bbs. But as I waited, and still waiting, I rented games for. Like Silent Hill: Origins, I have Ratchet and Clank, which came with the psp, LocoRoco 2. And then I bought some games on the PSN: RE1, Loco Roco, Mercury, and a couple of others.

But my main goal with psp shall always be bbs.

lol you're retarded for buying a system just for one game.

Really.

MeggieKeyblader

I just heard about the extras today, and I was thinking that maybe they will have different content for each county release of BBS, all leading to an international version of BBS like they did with several FF's.

That'd be kinda cool, but I don't think that's going to happen. The Europe release of BbS is probably going to be the same as the US version. They'll probably just stick with the FM's.

lol you're retarded for buying a system just for one game.

Really.

You're retarded for spamming, and having a signature that takes up my entire computer screen. n00blet

A

Azrael

That'd be kinda cool, but I don't think that's going to happen. The Europe release of BbS is probably going to be the same as the US version. They'll probably just stick with the FM's.

You're retarded for spamming, and having a signature that takes up my entire computer screen. n00blet

I'm expressing my opinion that. I think it's real idiotic to buy a system for just one game that you're bound to beat and throw away into the bin.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I'm expressing my opinion that. I think it's real idiotic to buy a system for just one game that you're bound to beat and throw away into the bin.

Thats is not true for me. I`m buying a PSP just for BBS, but I`d never just beat all of it and throw it away, now that is wasting money. If you really want a game and buy a system just for it, and you like that game it is very much worth it.

Magic

At this point, I think a Final Mix is likely to happen, with the international one getting extras.

ZackFair

What kind of question is this? What do I think? Im freakin stoked! Finally were getting a good KH game. If its not better than days was im losing all hope in everything.

R0x@$

back on topic, i love that the na bbs is getting more, even though i want it to come out sooner, but i guess it's worth the wait.

SilverCyrus

It annoys me, why couldn't they just do it the first time.
There probably gonna be FM now, which is totally mixed feelings IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back