• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So now what do you think of BBS coming to USA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How do you feel?

• I'm happy that USA/EUR is getting more, I can wait.

Votes: 58 46.0%
  • I'm wish the game would come out sooner with the extras

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • I'll be glad to just get the game when it comes out.

Votes: 26 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shadow~

With so many extras coming to the USA/EUR version what do you think about it? Are you happy, or mad? explain your emotions

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I'm very glad, but I hope that doesn't mean that they'll have to do a BBS Final Mix.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I'm very glad, but I hope that doesn't mean that they'll have to do a BBS Final Mix.

I wouldn't worry too much about that,

-- Since you’ll be changing so much, does that mean we can expect a Final Mix?

Nomura: Well, first we’ll have to see just how much it becomes different from the domestically released version. But we’d really like to be able to release one “Kingdom Hearts” game a year. We don’t want several years to go by without there being anything.

O

Origami_Killer

Not really worth it, don't care about the changes and now I have to wait longer.

~Shadow~

I'm happy that alot of you would rather wait until later around july-august just to get the game, then cannot wait for it. Its awesome.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Answer:
I'm happy that alot of you would rather wait until later around july-august just to get the game, then cannot wait for it. Its awesome.

(Yey sarcasm.)

I know this one...

What are: Things I need to let go of?

A

Azrael

How about I'm not happy about it because it's likely the Japs are going to piss about it and demand a Final Mix?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Azrael
How about I'm not happy about it because it's likely the Japs are going to piss about it and demand a Final Mix?

Seconded. I was happy about it at first, but then I realized that they're adding quite a bit, and the Japs are going to whine about how we have it and they don't, and they always get what they want. I mean, those of us outside of Japan import the games we don't get, even though Japanese isn't a required class for us like English is for them. Why don't they just import it instead?

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Well im happy, and if there is a fm i will import that too, im gonna play everything japan plays grrrrrrrrr!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It sounds neat! :D Extras are awesomeeeee.

But, if Japan does get a Final Mix... then it's not necessarily a bad thing this time. PSP ISN'T REGION LOCKED YAAAAAAY :DD

Sorakh2

All he described was an additional difficulty mode and tweaked bosses. It's not really alot. If a secret mini FMV that alludes to the next game was added, then that would be much and worth the wait (until it's overshadowed by BBS FM).

Edit: Okay, I just read that they were going to add new areas to some worlds, so that's quite a bit of additions.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I am happy know. And it warrants waiting a little bit longer than expected so be it. I just hope they don't censor the game

A

Azrael

Seconded. I was happy about it at first, but then I realized that they're adding quite a bit, and the Japs are going to whine about how we have it and they don't, and they always get what they want. I mean, those of us outside of Japan import the games we don't get, even though Japanese isn't a required class for us like English is for them. Why don't they just import it instead?

Because Japs own Square Enix. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back