• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So now what do you think of BBS coming to USA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How do you feel?

• I'm happy that USA/EUR is getting more, I can wait.

Votes: 58 46.0%
  • I'm wish the game would come out sooner with the extras

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • I'll be glad to just get the game when it comes out.

Votes: 26 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

It's certainly much easier to wait for the game now with what's coming our way.

siegleeagle

I really hope we can do a level 1 run. That was the funnest KH experience of my life in KHIIFM

Me to its so fun. :) I still hope Kingdom Hearts will last a while but not end up sucking. People are too certain that nomura will spit out crap if he extends the series or as they say "milk" it. I for one think everything he has made in all series(like FF, KH, and other games he has made) is wonderful and enjoyable.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm not that hyped anymore for BbS, to be honest :/ I'm still exicted though, I always wanted to try out Critical Mode :) looks hard, but fun.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I wish It'll come out a little sooner, but I'll wait. It really seems worth it.

Birnax

I'm mad an birth by sleep: final mix is inevitable and that it'll be a japan exclusive.

AxelRikuRoxas

ill buy it when it comes out. i bought the japanese version which is amazing. i like the powerful attacks in japanese. but the game was too easy. they said a critical mode may be added. I would love that. proud wasn't hard enough for me. otherwise the game was perfect for me. i don't see further changes necessary. except a infrastructure system. it sucks cuz i have to play adhoc party on ps3 just to play bbs online.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well since I played the japanese version and loved it (Thought it could be just a little longer, they should have added 2 more worlds but whatever) I am more than happy to play the english version with extras then I will import the eventual final mix with even more extras.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's all good. I'm happy to get what I get, when I get it. If it takes longer, that just means they're putting proper effort into the dubbing and extra content.

If they make a final mix, I'll be happy to just watch new cutscenes on youtube or nico dou.

I think we should at least try to be grateful for the things they choose to share, since they're the ones making these games in the first place. Especially NA gamers. PAL gamers didn't even get re:CoM, after all. But if you guys get coded and we don't, I will be pretty sad ;___;

deep_but_stupid

I think we should at least try to be grateful for the things they choose to share, since they're the ones making these games in the first place. Especially NA gamers. PAL gamers didn't even get re:CoM, after all. But if you guys get coded and we don't, I will be pretty sad ;___;

I totally agree.

And in reply to the thread title: I think nothing.

I have no interest in NA release unless they don't release a EU version and i have to import. And i don't care about a jap exlusive final mix because they won't be able to fit that much more on a UMD anyways and SE is japanese after all.

Fortissimo

I'm glad were getting extra and all, but I would rather have it sooner. On the up side, I can feel less guilty about some of the spoiling I've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back