• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So now what do you think of BBS coming to USA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How do you feel?

• I'm happy that USA/EUR is getting more, I can wait.

Votes: 58 46.0%
  • I'm wish the game would come out sooner with the extras

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • I'll be glad to just get the game when it comes out.

Votes: 26 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I can`t wait for BBS to come out in NA! Well I can wait, but I`m excited really excited about it coming to NA. Especially with improvements.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That is because the Japans people will get even more extras than what we are waiting for, and the U.S. NEVER GETS THE FINAL MIXES!!!!!1

So. America doesnt buy re releases. A lot of fans that want it still wont make up for the lack of profit theyd get. Re CoM is a perfect example.

Plus with a PSP, it would be even easier to import a Final Mix. So I dont know about you all but Ive got my fingers crossed for KH BBS Universal Tuning

A

Azrael

So. America doesnt buy re releases. A lot of fans that want it still wont make up for the lack of profit theyd get. Re CoM is a perfect example.

Plus with a PSP, it would be even easier to import a Final Mix. So I dont know about you all but Ive got my fingers crossed for KH BBS Universal Tuning

Re:CoM was advertising for Days basically.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
PSP Has No Region Block so if a BBSFM came out in JAP we could still play it. We'd just need Eng. subtitles instead of Jap. on the game.
Or they might pull a KH1FM and make it full English.

Azrael said:
Re:CoM was advertising for Days basically.

It think Re:CoM was advertising for Days too for the people you like KH but don't follow the new, like what we are doing.

But Re:CoM does prove that Game Remakes in America don't sell.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
With so many extras coming to the USA/EUR version what do you think about it? Are you happy, or mad? explain your emotions

I'm actually very glad. The Americans will get to be the first ones to try Critical Mode.

Blobbit

Awards
They should add wifi to the NA version and include capes on the knights
YES.

I don't have any friends that like KH OR have a PSP. Who will I do Mirage Arena with? i-i(But if there was Wi-Fi I have...INTERNET FRIENDS!)

But for the cape thing, I wouldn't like it--it'd get in the way of the gameplay, what with the capes flying around and blocking you from seeing your character and whatnot.

siegleeagle

Okay I never understand why people get so mad about final mix. There will inevitably be translation guides and the cutscenes are in english!! Is it because people are to lazy to take extra time to read!!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Okay I never understand why people get so mad about final mix. There will inevitably be translation guides and the cutscenes are in english!! Is it because people are to lazy to take extra time to read!!

For the Final Mixes on the PS2 you had to modify your PS2 in order to get it to play.

Suzuku

I'm happy about the extras but I hope it doesn't push the game back too much. I'm hoping we get a June release.

church0107

..............................................................................................

Sadie808

Well atleast people arent going to go crazy with that 1 hit kill megaflare in the Eng BBS XD
since nomura & his team are going to adjust that.

but yeah cant wait to play the us version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back