• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So no Rinoa...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RenoTurk

It would be nice if those charactera have caemos

Rufus and Turk (include Reno, Rude, etc)
Jecht
Tifa/Vincent
Rinoa/Zell
Cecel/Rydia(FF4)
Celes/Terra/Locke/Cyan/Edgar/Sabin
Zidane/Dagger/Eiko/Steiner

adventchildkiori

Noruma didnt want KH2 to become like the FF series, he wanted it to have its own storyline. Yes I would of liked to see Riona "3D" but then thats one more FF character to the game. In other words, shes not in the game, GET OVER IT.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
New2Ya said:
While some of us were still hoping for the rumour to be true, looks like Rinoa has never been shown this Fiesta...

Our hope is useless now. The chance of her in the game is about 1% now...

So this topic is for people to cry on each others shoulders... xD

Yea I am sad... Nomura, why... why do you never listen... anymore... What is the reason of her absence again...
Rinoa must come in! If we want Leon to stop brooding and being moody, Rinoa should come in! Rinoa has met 'Squall', but has she met 'Leon'? Love is in the air ...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Plus we'd get a lot of tributes to the original game which fit in KH2 perfectly...

For example, Beast's Castle, the ballroom. In the credits, they should show Squall and Rinoa dance there, instead of Belle and the Beast. It would be so awesome! Right at that moment you'll here a tiny short version of Waltz for the Moon (the song in the background during that scene in FF8)

Whether you would want Rinoa in it or not, no one can disagree on the fact that that would be awesome! Seriously, I would keep playing KH2 forever until I become blind...:eek:

RenoTurk

If KH2 dont have Rinoa and you managed to got over an million people to request for Rinoa.. Then there might be good chance to get Rinoa in KH3 (if it is going to happen)

It happens with Vivi (it stats that many fans requests/want Vivi in so he got in)

jk4eva

Well, there's still hope. You never know, she could still end up being a surprise. Think about it - we would all be shocked if we suddenly saw her appear in the game, wouldn't we? Maybe Nomura wants to go for that angle. She must have had some contribution. I think they definitely met, though. ^^
Look at the back of Leon's shirt. ;)

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I doubt all final fantasy cameos have been revealed before KH2's release. There's still info we're missing as well (such as #1 and #13), so most likely he's keeping things hidden. I'm sure they're many more characters actually in the game. Nomura did say he wanted a line between FF and KH, but he already crossed it. He said there would only be 5 new FF characters, and look how many just popped up. Besides Rinoa is Nomura's personal favorite, I'm sure she'll be added in. Like JK said, it might even be a surprise in the game. If I remember correctly Nomura wanted Rinoa in KH1, but there wasn't actually a part for her and he thought he already had too many final fantasy characters. But anyways Rinoa is most likely going to be in it, if not then he'll make it up to us demanding Rinoa with a FF8 sequel or movie ;) .

Last edited:

RenoTurk

Reason that they put FF characters in KH1 to sell the games

50% of hardcore FF players bought this game to see FF characters and fall in love with this game

50% of hardcore Disney players bought this game to see Disney in action.

Everyone is happy (I guess >_>)

However there is some people are moaning that their favorite characters is not in game yet.

It would be nice to see Darkwing Duck or Strooge Duck in the game tho XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back