• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
If SATAN is an acryonym for "system to Analyze Tremendous Amounts of Nuclear data"

then it doesn't take a friggen brain surgeonto see that they dropped the d in the acronym so it would spell satan. If not, why else? If you cant answer that question how dare you try to form an opinion with out all the facts? Just saying "i dont think you understand " just to make you feel better about the world you live in doesnt do nothing but hurt you in the long run.

Stop censoring these things. There are things happening in the world people need to be aware of.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
There is a time and place where you need to look at the bright side. Right now, this is the time and place.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
We are censoring it because it's a bunch of malarky, maybe if it made sense and didn't make me concerned we wouldn't be so against it

And seriously, aren't you joking? I hope so.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
TheRealAnsem said:
Stop censoring these things. There are things happening in the world people need to be aware of.

We're not censoring anything per se. The thread was closed because, people don't know what you're talking about, and it doesn't make sense. To put it simply, this is a Kingdom Hearts forum. Yes, we discuss light and serious topics, but my point being is something like this isn't going to gain peoples interests, except to either mock you or complain about it to you. Or scare people for no reason at all.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Sooo it malarky that CERN has a project with an acronym of satan?
Which stands for System to Analyze Tremendous Amounts of Nuclear data.

You cant determine whats malarkey based on if it makes you feel comfortable or not

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
You only saying that because You don't know what is about to happen

some bullshit about CERN and Kingdom Hearts that makes no sense? I'm possibly taking a dual major in particle physics, and the fact that CERN and Kingdom Hearts have any correlation at all is nonsensical, to say the least. Also, Kairi being Satan makes literally no sense.

Didn't you say that September 23rd will be the day Kingdom Hearts is created?

TheRealAnsem

Banned
We're not censoring anything per se. The thread was closed because, people don't know what you're talking about, and it doesn't make sense. To put it simply, this is a Kingdom Hearts forum. Yes, we discuss light and serious topics, but my point being is something like this isn't going to gain peoples interests, except to either mock you or complain about it to you. Or scare people for no reason at all.

I clearly asked 3 questions in that thread how didnt You know what i was talking about?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mainly because the whole Satan thing was likely a joke made by scientists when they were creating CERN after a few too many drinks during happy hour. What is more funny than calling a big bad particle accelerator "Satan" and then using science to understand how life is created? It's a joke on how they aren't god. They can't create life from nothing.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
And this isnt about gaining interest, this is about warning people shit is about to hit the damn fan

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And this isnt about gaining interest, this is about warning people shit is about to hit the damn fan

if shit is about to hit the fan, there is nothing a few internet dweebs like us can do to stop it. if we're going to die, then we're dead. oh well. that's the end point we're all heading to, isn't it?

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I can't believe you all, we should be discussing the imminent invasion of the lizard people of Czari Petraka instead.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can't believe you all, we should be discussing the imminent invasion of the lizard people of Czari Petraka instead.

no, we should be talking about how donald trump's hair is going to summon a meteor from space and destroy us all.

but i can see how yours is a much more concerning threat.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I vehemently pray to Satan every night

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Spockanort the project is called satan not CERN.

And you guys think everything is joke. You think the georgia guidestones is a joke too. Youd rather BELIEVE its a joke so you dont have to CONSIDER anything else.

And if you are warned maybe you can be prepared and help people this isnt about stopping it you guys have ignored these things too long and no there is no stopping it.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Spockanort the project is called satan not CERN.

And you guys think everything is joke. You think the georgia guidestones is a joke too. Youd rather BELIEVE its a joke so you dont have to CONSIDER anything else.

And if you are warned maybe you can be prepared and help people this isnt about stopping it you guys have ignored these things too long and now there is no stopping it.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
no, we should be talking about how donald trump's hair is going to summon a meteor from space and destroy us all.

but i can see how yours is a much more concerning threat.

I read an Onion article stating that Trump might be aligned with some Lizard folk. Some shady group of scalies that provide him with the funds to overtake the world.

Joke? No one is laughing. People have lost their lives to claws of the Czari Petrakans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back