• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so no one cares that their lives are being played with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
This is treated as a joke because this is a nonsensical topic.

Or that's what I believe.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I clearly asked 3 questions in that thread how didnt You know what i was talking about?

I can't take you seriously, and you sound like a crazy person for starters. People die all the time and the world isn't going to end. And if it does, I'll be eating popcorn.

Last edited:

Emperor

I read an Onion article stating that Trump might be aligned with some Lizard folk. Some shady group of scalies that provide him with the funds to overtake the world.

Wouldn't they have to get past the illuminati to do that? And didn't Spockanort claim in one of these Ansem threads that KHI staff was the illuminati? Wait a minute, you're all in on this, the KHI staff, Donald Trump, the Lizard people. Truly this is the end of times! Repent! Repent!

TheRealAnsem

Banned
Illuminati isn't real, and the project being the anagram SATAND (yes, data is a word) doesn't mean anything

Cept they dropped the d for data and didnt add it so the acronym isnt satand its SATAN so it does mean something considering that they dropped the d purposefully. If no whyd they drop the d?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Cept they dropped the d for data and didnt add it so the acronym isnt satand its SATAN so it does mean something considering that they dropped the d purposefully. If no whyd they drop the d?

...except the satan project has nothing to do with anything. literally, nothing that you're saying makes sense based on records on what the project actually is. everything is completely disconnected in this little theory, and makes even less sense when people actually dig deeper into it

Awards
Since you're serious, can you tell us how you came to this conclusion? This isn't about biology or Kairi, so I'm out of my field of expertise. You may start up a more serious discussion if you give us that starting point.

TheRealAnsem

Banned
I can't take you seriously, and you sound like a crazy person for starters. People die all the time and the world isn't going to end. And if it does, I'll be eating popcorn.

Is it that i cant write properly? Or is it that you have a 2nd graders reading Comprehension level and a poor grasp on context clues?
You cant take me seriously and you dont even know how to consider all the evidence first before forming an opinion. I cant take YOU serious.

TheRealAnsem

Banned

Is it that i cant write properly? Or is it that you have a 2nd graders reading Comprehension level and a poor grasp on context clues?
You cant take me seriously and you dont even know how to consider all the evidence first before forming an opinion? I cant take YOU serious.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
You cant take me seriously and you dont even know how to consider all the evidence first before forming an opinion. I cant take YOU serious.
It's the forum insanity..........

Anagram

Banned
lol This guys totally tryin to be a chuman. Chumans attempts are funnier and more enjoyable though~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cute, there go the insults to our intelligence. I'm sorry but I don't have time for this bullshit. Do I have your consent to use your posts for my research study? I'll need you to fill out a consent form and I can reward you with a $5 gift card to the Disney Store. BTW did you know Walt Disney was a satan worshipper?

have you been somehow hanging out with me without my knowledge

i'm always there in the corner of your eye, watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back