• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Long, Farewell~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
Aww, I wish you didn't have to leave, Kay! But, yeah, I understand...so, good luck! *hugs one last time*

People from the Have you ever? Thread, omfg you guys have cracked me up so many times that it isn’t even funny anymore xD Keep that thread alive, it is one of my absolute favourites.

Gee, thanks! ^^ And I will!

CtR

Ohohoho wendrax. Oh what fun times those were. Looks like I'll have to find a new partner to take him out should he ever choose to show his stupid ass on KHI again.

Words of a sage, no doubt. Where did you get them?

Did you ever actually get around to watching Bebop like I suggested? If not, get on it.

And since we are posting songs for farewell, I think this is fitting enough.

YouTube - keane leaving so soon

Anyway, it sucks to see you go, but since you are still going to be on MSN and such occasionally, things should be fine. Just know that you are breaking a lot of hearts by leaving.

They are my own words xDDD and I adore that vid you posted :3 I got to episode 5 of Bebop so far =p its awesome, keep an eye out for Wrendax xDDD kick his ass for me if he ever comes back.

Aww, I wish you didn't have to leave, Kay! But, yeah, I understand...so, good luck! *hugs one last time*

Gee, thanks! ^^ And I will!

*hugs* thank you

<3 and you better xD

Bye then guys xDD

<3 Peace and all that jazz.

A

Anima Relic

Who's going to play "Have you ever" with me now?:sad:

One more before you go

Have you ever came back once you left?:)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Never really knew you that well, but I've heard nothing but good things about you... =o
Good luck with everything... =3

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
They are my own words xDDD and I adore that vid you posted :3 I got to episode 5 of Bebop so far =p its awesome, keep an eye out for Wrendax xDDD kick his ass for me if he ever comes back.

Really? In this case, it's a shame that wisdom comes from experience. Anyway, I had a feeling you'd like that video. So long as you finish watching Bebop and start watching some other series I recommended to you, I'll do what I can to channel your energy into a good ass kicking for that dolt.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Oh NOES! Another taken by the RL. Sigh...

Well what can I say...I didnt really know you much on this crazy sight we call KHI, but you saved my ass a few days ago. Guess I never will :sad:

Well. Peace out, CtR. We shall miss thy so!

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Goodbye CtR.

Come back and visit every so often, I'll miss seeing you around.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
;_; I saw this coming. Again I'm so sorry to hear about your friends and the fact that you're leaving.

You might have not been here long, but you were a great super moderator, and an even better friend.

I now regret that I didn't talk to you as much as I should have. :3 Guess I'll have to fix that over MSN, huh?

Kay, I wish you luck and happiness in all your ventures. You're a wonderful person, and deserve it.

I'll be seeing you around.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm sure we'll talk every once in a while on WLM, so this goodbye is probably not final, but as for KHI, see ya.

Long goodbyes aren't my thing, so this is short, but still, you'll be missed, Kay. *hug*

Cicero

Visionary
I am rather shy

Ony untrue thing in your post. :3

CtR said:
Be careful who you love, be careful who you trust and be careful who you give yourself to, now I am not saying don’t take a chance, but just be careful. It is a sad fact that one day you will get hurt, a little caution can be a great help.

That said, never regret anything, life is short do not waste it on regrets. Learn from the things that go wrong but do not regret them. Everything happens for a reason, that doesn’t mean that it has to always go right. Sometimes in life we need to fall so that we can learn to stand back up.

I have given this one before but it is a useful piece. Forgive but don’t forget, learn from the burn but don’t hold a grudge.

What’s done is done and can’t be undone, but do not let your past consume you; let it shape your future, not dictate it.

Finally, be true to you, there will be times when people will be willing to cause you the most pain, but as long as you remain true to you and keep your head above the scent of chaos, you will do fine.

Hehe, throwing in a bit of morale at the end? xD

Well, I'll miss you, from the short time I got to know you. I still wanted to debate with you some time. :3

I refused before to say goodbye, and I will do it again. =D

Invite will certainly arrive...as soon as my MSN starts working again.

<33

Take care CtR, it was lovely having that late night chat with you! What was it? Like 20 PM's? Lol.

Please pop in from time to time, or catch up with me on MSN babe. <3

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Weird to see CtR going with the recently newcomers coming because of her. It is really really weird. We will miss you of course CtR. Hope everything goes fine and hopefully we talk again sometime in the future.

Back