• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So lets who hates me

• Thread starter kingdomfighter5
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who Hates me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

So im pretty sure i pissed some peps on this site and i was wondering weither i should stay on or not SO i guess its time to see who hates me and who likes me. the biggest Disney geek ever.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I don't even know you. This is a forum, its kinda the point of a discussion that some people won't agree on what you might say. If, you were being a ass about something than, yeah people would want you to go away.

Its okay, you don't need to leave just because some people you will never meet in your life hate you. Thats not ridiculous at alll.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I hate you far to much for mere words to describe my sheer loathing of your miserable, pitiful excuse for an existence. But I can say one thing.

Go kill yourself, asshat.

Inb4troll

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
I hate you far to much for mere words to describe my sheer loathing of your miserable, pitiful excuse for an existance. But I can say one thing.

Go kill yourself, asshat.

Inb4troll

Existence.

I don't know you, kingdomfighter5. I'll say one thing though: Don't ever leave a forum which you yourself like, just because some people don't like you. You do like it here, I hope?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Existence.

I don't know you, kingdomfighter5. I'll say one thing though: Don't ever leave a forum which you yourself like, just because some people don't like you. You do like it here, I hope?

Goddammit.

Ah well, at least I'm totally cool, amirite?

And by the way, I didn't actually mean what I said.

I may be a jackass, but I'm a jackass that cares. Which isn't a good meld.

So im pretty sure i pissed some peps on this site and i was wondering weither i should stay on or not SO i guess its time to see who hates me and who likes me. the biggest Disney geek ever.

If you have an issue, have a tissue.

I don't hate you, hell, I don't even know you. But making a thread like this, won't help. <3

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Exactly, making a thread asking if people hate you may even make people dislike you. It'll seem like you're asking for attention, even though you don't need it.

I don't think I've ever even MET you before. I somehow doubt that I'll ever even talk to you again, either way, don't listen to any asshole, just ignore them.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Just because you piss ppl off doesn't mean they hate you..

Hell in the gaming forum we all have pissed each other off at one time or another.. But I don't hate anyone we just think different and disagree and I'm sure people hate me. They won't make me leave this forum though..

Then again, I don't know or what you did..

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Just like how SE annoys me because he skips words in pretty much any post that I read of his, and he's annoyed when people call him a Sony/Microsoft fanboy, but we all get along. You should too.

M

Miss Murder

lulz ur so kwl dewd just cuz u made dis threed :DDDD
liek i shud maek a FC 4 u and shix

Yay for nonexistant self-esteem!

Now, shoo and go play Pokemon. Or watch Hannah Montana. Whatever.
<3

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
.......................???
What?
dude.
Stay if you like it.
It's an internet forum. Key word. internet
and I don't know you that well, so I don't hate you.
Chillax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back