• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Lea and Kairi are in Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
I have not really seen anyone else realize this yet.. With Scrooge being in Twilight Town, and the new phone thing implying we wont go to Radiant Garden, this all just makes sense. Merlin is most likely in Twilight Town now too, which is how we access 100 Acre Woods, and which is why the scene of Lea and Kairi sitting together looks alot like it is in some distant area in Twilight Town. I know alot of people believed they were in Merlins little time dimension, but if you ever noticed the outskirts of Twilight Town always looked just like that, with a bunch of greenery and such.

Perkilator

Awards
I never realized Twilight Town was a room in Merlin’s house this whole time!

Seriously, I never understood the theories of the place being Twilight Town or Daybreak Town or whatever. It was clearly established in DDD that it was a place that’s more “temporally flexible”, said by Yen Sid. Until we get proof of otherwise, I’m certain they’re at Radiant Garden, and they’re insid Merlin’s House.

Echoecho6

Awards
I never realized Twilight Town was a room in Merlin’s house this whole time!

Seriously, I never understood the theories of the place being Twilight Town or Daybreak Town or whatever. It was clearly established in DDD that it was a place that’s more “temporally flexible”, said by Yen Sid. Until we get proof of otherwise, I’m certain they’re at Radiant Garden, and they’re insid Merlin’s House.

They are training in a place more flexible in Merlins House in Twilight Town yes. They are probably allowed to exit this training area every once in a while and have some fresh air, hence that scene.

Perkilator

Awards
They are training in a place more flexible in Merlins House in Twilight Town yes. They are probably allowed to exit this training area every once in a while and have some fresh air, hence that scene.
But Merlin’s house is in Radiant Garden. A room that’s temporally flexible could take the shape of a big grassy field with a sunset, so I can see the confusion.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
But Merlin’s house is in Radiant Garden. A room that’s temporally flexible could take the shape of a big grassy field with a sunset, so I can see the confusion.

We don't know that Merlin doesn't have real estate in multiple worlds. He could live anywhere he wants to. He finds a vacant house all he needs is a quick spell and his stuff is where he needs it. I'd say if 100 Acre Woods is still a book in KH3 (HIGHLY LIKELY) that it would be in Merlin's new bachelor pad in scenic Twilight Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back