• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, KH3 Releases in 1-2 days, How does that make you feel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
as someone who hasn't seen any leaked footage, I'm going to be surprised, entertained, and vindicated as hell. that said, I've heard a few things here and there so it's not 100% blind, but it's about as blind as Nomura intended.

As a fan of KH?? I always enjoy my first playthrough, and then comb through the game a second time and overanalyze what's wrong with it. KH3 is huge, so there's bound to be TONS of problems, as always, but I'm hoping that the game is fun to play more than once.

kaseykockroach

Awards
At the risk of coming off as unjustifiably boastful, I’m pleasantly surprised at my having done well to avoid spoilers, despite the leak and Japan having the game by now. Which is to say, I’ve always been consistently terrible at refraining from reading or watching spoiler-filled material before playing a new game or watching a movie new to me. I’ve impressed myself with this will power.

Of course, posting about such will probably only jinx it.

ActingDude17

The utter hell caused by the leaks have put a bit of a damper on my excitement and my feelings have become mixed over the past few days. While I'm certain I'll enjoy a lot of what KHIII brings, I wouldn't exactly say I'm excited for it at this point. Which on one hand, isn't exactly bad in that my excitement can't be shattered if it doesn't exist. lol I'm still upset that none of the FF crew are apparently in, and I'm never gonna get over that.

Shouldn't this be marked? It was certainly news to me.

disney233

Awards
Not like most of them had as much screentime as Leon, Cloud, or Sephirotn has. Or really any screentime worth caring. KH1...they're just there. KH2 They're....somewhat there, but meh. On the conversation of absolutely no FF characters in the game...it's...meh. I'm neutral about it, but I'm not letting something like that lower my hype for KH3.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm going to be the entitled arse and say that I don't care for the waiting game. International copies being legally distributed makes this wait insulting. Just give me the game!

Let's be honest, Nomura not only hinted at this reality, but no characters from that franchise had renders released.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I've been in amazement these past few days reflecting on what an incredible (and long) journey this has been. I was dreaming of KH3 concepts in 2007 back when I was in middle school and that point we had just gotten the announcements for Coded, Days and BBS. My first ever post in these forums was in 2013 discussing KH3 worlds and that was before we had even gotten the E3 trailer. The days of being frustrated by the lack of news, recalling all the major announcements- truly it's the end of an era. Sad but I'm so excited that it's finally here.

More importantly I've managed to stay spoiler free even though it's been a danger zone for the past week. I'm ready.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't feel anything anymore. I'm hoping I might enjoy it in some way or another against all odds anyway. I came to enjoy some aspects of KH2 over time, too, despite my disappointment in it overall.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm going by everything official we've seen, i.e the complete lack of renders or mention of them and Nomura's utter confusement to why fans care so much about them and claim they're no longer needed since there's other a bunch of Final Fantasy crossover games these days.

If it turns out they are actually in, then all is right with the world, but I highly doubt it.

Back