• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, KH3 Releases in 1-2 days, How does that make you feel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

disney233

Awards
I don't think I've seen any threads about this, so...let me ask you this. Kingdom Hearts 3, the one games that we, the Kingdom Hearts community have been waiting for for...allot of years, maybe after KH2 which was in 2002(?)...and here we are now, about to get the game that we've all been anticipating for so long.

How do you feel about that?

Are you excited that we finally get it? Are you...ecstatic that it's MUCH prettier than we first thought? Are you contempt that we finally got Kingdom Hearts 3 after all these years, or...are you...not excited at all. Has the hype for KH3 FINALLY killed you off because of the negativity said throughout these threads, or the dumbass leaking the entirety of the game at this point, or some other mayhem that I didn't bother to look into that popped up.

Are you excited, content, or just upright disappointed. Now that we REALLY are at the homestretch, what are your thoughts?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Still excited. I managed to keep myself spoiler free since last weekend so I can't wait for all the surprises the story throws at us.

I just hope I don't break down when I hold the game tomorrow night

disney233

Awards
Still excited. I managed to keep myself spoiler free since last weekend so I can't wait for all the surprises the story throws at us.

I just hope I don't break down when I hold the game tomorrow night

Same. Though video titles showed up...unfortunately, I've been keeping myself spoiler free and got rid of them the moment they showed up.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I've been feeling very..neutral for the most part? I guess? To my surprise. Maybe it just hasn't really dawned on me the game is really coming out in next 2 days or maybe it's because my expectations have been lowered greatly over the years.

I'll most likely feel excited in a way when i actually do have a copy in my hand tho. I still look forward to going through the few properties that i wanted that made the cut.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Look up the video "Awesome Reach" by Egoraptor. That, except KH3.

"Ready? Ready doesn't even....FUCKING...DESCRIBE IT"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I feel empty, that all the joy for this release has been botched by selfish leakers, users on here who spoiled others, and Square / Disney's mishandling of the release of this game this last week.

Gonna be cool to finally move on with my life in a post-KH3 world though.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
With KINGDOM HEARTS III releasing in less than 48 hours, it makes me reflective towards the series and what has happened thus far, in terms of the games, and in terms of my personal life. From KINGDOM HEARTS II henceforth, you can pretty much concur that the series has grown a lot. In terms of characters, narrative, and such. Even though the writing isn't the best.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm excited and anxious. KH just happens to be very special and personal to me, and I'd hate for III to disappoint. But it could also be perfect and beautiful and I still would have a heavy heart because at least, in some part, it's the end of a era, one I've followed since it's beginnings when I was a different person. I'm realistically optimistic for this chapter.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I am super excited still, every time I think about it I get a great feeling and I have been playing other KH games that I still haven't 100% yet this past week, as well as watching some of the movies included to hype myself more. Well, I guess a few vague things people have said have made me nervous...like I guess its no secret I wont love every decision made in this game, probably mostly due to story and treatment of certain characters. I just hope I take it all in stride.

I normally would have spoiled myself by this time, but I managed to stay away. I think my idea of spoilers has changed I guess, cuz the fact so many others have the game and I know that it could come from anywhere makes me anxious. I feel bad for people who got spoiled who really didn't want it :/

WhinyAcademic

Awards
I can’t believe that it’s actually here. After we saw Sora open that message from Mickey, after we saw the FMV of the BBS battle, after... all of this. All the delays for better or worse, the sheer length of time it took to get to the conclusion of this story. I.. it’s just crazy.

All the people who couldn’t make it to this day. The fans who never got to see how it ended. The actors we lost. Wayne Allwyne, Ken Samson, Eddie Carroll, Tony Pope, Leonard Nimoy, Chikao Ohtsuka, Christopher Lee. The original actors who for whatever reason didn’t get to return; Hayden Panetierre, Hayner’s gang’s actor’s, Mandy Moore.

Hearing the orchestral version of Don’t Think Twice really made it sink in yesterday. It’s here. Of course I won’t find out what happens and how it ends on Tuesday, lord knows how long it’ll take me to finish with work and everything in real life. But still. It’s here. Wow.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
de0.gif

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Waiting is torture at this point. Anxious from all the leaks and botchery of the release, but otherwise still excited. Kinda feels like waiting for the last day of school

blank points

Awards
On the whole, I am extremely excited. Just the fact that its only one more day till the release is almost unreal to me. However, I will admit that there is a slight bittersweet feeling knowing that we are reaching the end as well. I wasn't a fan from the very beginning, but I have been an fan of this series since late 2007, so almost 12 years. It seems like only yesterday I was eagerly awaiting news on Days, BBS, and coded, and wouldn't you know it, those 12 years have gone by just like that. Heck, it seems like only yesterday that KH3 was announced. In a way, I am almost sad to see this saga come to a close. For me, the end of this saga truly marks the end of an era. Yes, the series is still going to continue, but it won't be quite the same.

Seadrin

Awards
Yes, so excited. The fight to avoid leaks has actually been a little fun. Just remembering the days (2014-2015) when there was barely a scrap of KHIII to be excited about and now literally the entirety of KHIII is OUT THERE and ONE DAY AWAY!?

I'm hoping for all of those who've been unintentionally spoiled and those having to deal with the frustrations of release / PS4 Pros will be able to take a deep breath and just enjoy KHIII.

So to answer the question, SO. EXCITED. The idea that we will all have a controller in hand, comfort foods at the ready, a comfy couch, TV on and world shut out for a moment TOMORROW NIGHT is pretty dang awesome. I can't even put it to words. It's here!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Incredibly excited. Even though I’ve seen some spoilers, I’m not letting it get to me since I know there’s more that I haven’t seen compared to what I have. I’ve gone through a lot these past few years since KH3 was announced and it feels like this is the end of an era, in ways both good and bad. I’m ready to play this game and receive whatever amount of joy it can offer me. But I’m also looking forward to what lies beyond it for both the series and my own life.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Wistful and a little frustrating. I remember when KH3 was announced, and how bright and amazing that moment felt. I remember what it was like to have a heart to actually look forward to this game. But over the course of the marketing for this game, as I started to see more and more worrying signs of the plot flatlining and the characters getting lost amongst the baggage, I found myself reaching more and more frequently just to keep a bit of hope alive. By the release of the Final trailer, I had a pretty fair sense of how bad the game was going to be, but then the leaks managed to surprise me in even more unhappy ways. Now I sort of waver between numb and vaguely irritated. I don't anticipate any sense of closure or resolution at this point, more like an, "Oh, well" and, eventually, disengagement. More of a shrug than a handshake (or a pinky promise).

That said, I'm looking forward to the discussion on the forums about it. It should be really interesting to see how the fans receive this title, both in the immediate sense and down the road, when it has had some time to sit with everyone. It'll be interesting to see who leaves and who stays. It's still something of a Big Deal in that regard, so I can get some vicarious emotion out of that aspect of the release.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The utter hell caused by the leaks have put a bit of a damper on my excitement and my feelings have become mixed over the past few days. While I'm certain I'll enjoy a lot of what KHIII brings, I wouldn't exactly say I'm excited for it at this point. Which on one hand, isn't exactly bad in that my excitement can't be shattered if it doesn't exist. lol I'm still upset that none of the FF crew are apparently in, and I'm never gonna get over that.

Busted Amp

Awards
Like others have said, I'm excited. It'll be nice to get some closure on a story that started when I was like 9 years old. Now I'm closer to 30 than I am to when the series first came out and it's kinda surreal that KH continued all this time but I can't wait to see the conclusion to the saga.

Back