• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Jim Cummings told me Winnie and Tigger are in KH3 (but no Darkwing)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Met Jimmy at a convention today. Asked him to spill the beans on Darkwing Duck in KH3, which he said was a no go but added that Winnie and Tigger were in fact happening. He didn't say anything about Pete and I didn't ask, so that concludes my field investigative journalism of the day.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Really?! Cool! Er, unless he was just joking around...

So Hundred-Acre Woods confirmed?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think 100 acres woods was always going to be in i mean why not it finsihed it in the last game of the saga and have something in the next saga

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to hunt down Christy Carlson Romano and get something about Yuffie and Kim Possible. Granted the odds of KP getting in before DWD are Kim Plausible, but never hurts to check.

Rekt

My uncle who works at square told me he was working on the frozen level complete with elsa as a party member and olaf as a summon

Rekt

Okay, but I still have no idea if Matsgy is being serious or not. Why would a voice actor reveal a world before square or disney?

I know this actor in real life, you can trust him

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Sometimes people blurt things out that they probably shouldn't. I didn't even ask about pooh/tigger and it probably didn't cross his mind that I might blab online about it.

EDIT: Albuquerque Comic Con. His QA panel is tomorrow if anyone wants me to ask another question.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah i think it was a mistake like jessie mcarthy incident back then

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wow, I wasn't really expecting a world reveal for months

Is he going to get in trouble for this?

Sdog

Awards
Great news! It would seem the ennglish VO for KH3 is hand in hand with development as opposed to one of the final steps as it has before. Wonder if he's already recorded or just knows he's going to. I'm rooting for the former as Jim does sooooo much VO work.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Wow, I wasn't really expecting a world reveal for months

Is he going to get in trouble for this?
no he shouldn't be i mean we dont if it going to a be whole world or just minigames again i say just minigames world

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So that's six worlds confirmed for KH3

1. Twilight Town
2. Kingdom of Corona
3. Mt. Olympus
4. San Fransokyo
5. Mysterious Tower
6. 100 Acre Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.