• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So I've Decided To Ask Advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
So, over the summer, I found myself with, for lack of a better term, a deeper affection for a friend of mine. While we had only met in March, at the time, it was like we had known each other for longer. We had been pretty close personally, and naturally, I had expected us to become closer. But at the same time that I had developed this deeper affection, she had stared falling for another guy. I had no real objection to the relationship that they had, other than that I had felt a bit let down, as I had tried really hard to make things happen between her and I.

Unfortunately, our time together was short by that time, and while I think we both understood each other, things went down hill from there. She told me that she just wanted a bit of space, which ultimately turned into the two of us ignoring each other's existence for two months. These two months, I had felt rather out of the groove of things. But the other day, we started talking to each other via facebook. The basic run down of what she told me was that she thinks I'm a sweetheart, and that she felt bad that I had felt hurt.

Being the person I am, I believed her.

What's more, is we saw each other earlier today, though it wasn't for good business, and we only spoke for a minute, but I think we've reached more of an understanding.

So the problem I'm in right now, is whether it's worth the time to resume the friendship we had had, after all that had happened.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
No, dude. Sometimes you have to let things go. Don't put effort into this and don't assign any emotion to her. You can chat with her and stuff, but obviously its time to let the friendship go. She isn't show signs that she will make an equal effort to have the friendship again. "You're a sweetheart"? "Sorry you felt bad"? Yeah, it ain't happenin.

Grace Falls

Life sucks when it comes to girls right?

Sometimes you just can't have anything you want. Just let go and move on.

Awards
No, dude. Sometimes you have to let things go. Don't put effort into this and don't assign any emotion to her. You can chat with her and stuff, but obviously its time to let the friendship go. She isn't show signs that she will make an equal effort to have the friendship again. "You're a sweetheart"? "Sorry you felt bad"? Yeah, it ain't happenin.

Nothing more needs to be said. Let her go.

A

Azrael

So, over the summer, I found myself with, for lack of a better term, a deeper affection for a friend of mine. While we had only met in March, at the time, it was like we had known each other for longer. We had been pretty close personally, and naturally, I had expected us to become closer. But at the same time that I had developed this deeper affection, she had stared falling for another guy. I had no real objection to the relationship that they had, other than that I had felt a bit let down, as I had tried really hard to make things happen between her and I.

Unfortunately, our time together was short by that time, and while I think we both understood each other, things went down hill from there. She told me that she just wanted a bit of space, which ultimately turned into the two of us ignoring each other's existence for two months. These two months, I had felt rather out of the groove of things. But the other day, we started talking to each other via facebook. The basic run down of what she told me was that she thinks I'm a sweetheart, and that she felt bad that I had felt hurt.

Being the person I am, I believed her.

What's more, is we saw each other earlier today, though it wasn't for good business, and we only spoke for a minute, but I think we've reached more of an understanding.

So the problem I'm in right now, is whether it's worth the time to resume the friendship we had had, after all that had happened.
Fuck that shit. Dump her ass.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
I know it is tough, but i think you should at least try to do it. Doing nothing will make you have regrets trust me. I had that same problem, but the problem was that i couldn' t tell a girl that i like her until its too late. Do not make that mistake.

S

Shadow Soldier

Slap da ho then ditch da ho. Golden rule m'boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back