• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So is their a female organization member?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

i havent been on for a couple weeks cause my internet was messed up. so did anyone post about a female member

and sorry if this is suppose to go in the spoilers section

Soraox

yep but with want to know a little more about her she uses lighting for weapon and knifes and she dies in COM

Longing_Desire

ugh! there needs to be more women! Don't get me wrong i love guys lol but we need more woman! Other then namine and kairi thats it! And there not that big of characters....well sort of...

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
u think that they could move without tripping in those dress? and i doubt suare is discriminating cuase of some ff characters, mainly yuffie and otifa, since theycan both fight, as anyone who saw advent children can see, in the wrecked church, she beat upa white hair guy.

overdrive

Orienter
hey did u guys notice that queen minnies head is a little too big in kh1 and ya they ashould put tifa in there and yuffie cause they r one of my fav chracters ever(yuffies better)and they should put the cell phone guy from ac!bring on the babes!

FFfreak4life

They said there was supposed to be woman org member but shes not numbered.same for the silver haired member he has no number either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back