• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, is Dual Wielding Roxas supposed to suck, or what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I completely forgot to add something about why DW Roxas isn't available in Story Mode, and I'm not sure if people noticed this or not, but I'll put it here anyway.

Besides the fact that he would be incredibly broken and take all the challenge out of the game, but it's also not correct, story-wise. What I mean is that Kingdom Hearts is a "neverending game". When you complete the game, there's no new game+ to play, so all you can do, story-wise, is to defeat the final boss over and over again. It wouldn't make any sense for Roxas to have two Keyblades when Xion is still alive and kicking.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
But who would even bother getting DW in the Story Mode unless you retain the same combat abilities anyway, of 1 hit kills? Even if he technically doesn't 1 hit kill with some hits even in DW mode.

Zero gear with 4 sight units > Zero gear with 3 ability units + anything else.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Zero Gear, with the four Sight Units, and the Critical Sun Ring equipped, is fucking nice.
Sight Units with Might Crown is also good, un-interruptable critical combos :D

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yep.

Somehow I think it is cute to play Zexion to play with Zero Gear, 4 sight units. I actually do more damage than DW Roxas.

Same for pretty much everyone with 4 sight units, except maybe Donald, and Xigbar.

Riku with 4 sight units and critical sun is just epic. Mickey and Sora also.

Zeonark

Yep.

Somehow I think it is cute to play Zexion to play with Zero Gear, 4 sight units. I actually do more damage than DW Roxas.

Same for pretty much everyone with 4 sight units, except maybe Donald, and Xigbar.

Riku with 4 sight units and critical sun is just epic. Mickey and Sora also.

Don't leave out Saix and Lexaeus. Those two dish out some AWESOME damage.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
Don't leave out Saix and Lexaeus. Those two dish out some AWESOME damage.

Ya, Saix, imo, is the best fighter in Days, especially if you have Zero Gear equipped with 4 sight units. You've gotta love Critical Hit Bonuses. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back