• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I'm gonna be ordering all of these

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaneki

this this and this (I might try find cheaper ones of the playarts Kai ones though ) i'm not one for collecting figures but all 3 of theese are what I NEED in my life

Pandymint

Awards
I remember seeing the Kaneki figure. It looks so awesome. I want the new Roxas PAK, but I don't have the money for it yet. As for Cloud, I have the original Play Arts AC figure from like 2005 and the new one makes him look like craaaaap.

Kaneki

I remember seeing the Kaneki figure. It looks so awesome. I want the new Roxas PAK, but I don't have the money for it yet. As for Cloud, I have the original Play Arts AC figure from like 2005 and the new one makes him look like craaaaap.

I don't mind the new one, but I do hate the lack of detail on his hair as for the Kaneki one it's a must for me honestly, the amount of detail on him as a whole on there is just stunning haha

Pandymint

Awards
Yeah that Kaneki one... I'd love to have that on display, regardless whether I was a fan or not.

Kaneki

Yeah that Kaneki one... I'd love to have that on display, regardless whether I was a fan or not.
Just gotta make sure no one touches it, with the Kagune being as sleek as it is I'm sure they could easily snap off if someone plays with it, like damn they're figures not action figures just leave em alone. I've never had one broken or anything but my friends have had £80 ones broken by siblings

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
You have the kind of fanaticism that I lack. I could never get myself to shell out the amount of money those figures cost, as beautiful as they are. XD

Kaneki

I am kinda reconsidering getting the cloud one honestly, but the Sora and Kaneki ones are what I need xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Cloud one is really expensive. There are better figures to purchase imo, but only because I think jointed figures are kind of ugly

That Kaneki one tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back