• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, I'm a tad upset.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swxpert

I live in Québec, and I saw it at my local EB games store the day it came out (or the day after, I can't remember), so maybe it depends on where you live. It seems a little strange though, since Québec is kind of lesser known than the other provinces, and that it came here before anywhere else in Canada.

I did notice though, that they don't have it at my local Blockbuster, but that could be because PS2 games are outdated (they don't have many PS2 games for rent anymore anyway).

really because i think of Quebec as one of the place in CA that people DO know that and BC, ontario, and Nova scotia

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Really? Well, that's nice to hear, on the Internet, not many people I meet seem to be aware of its existence. It is pretty different from the other provinces though (a point its trying to make with sovereignty).

I'm uh...getting a little off-topic now, sorry. But yeah Audo, if they released it in the other provinces, I'm sure they wouldn't neglect others, at least I hope not for your sake.

Reiyoku

I'm near Toronto, Ontario and I just got my copy yesterday.
There was a good few at EB games, and Im pretty sure I saw one copy at Toys-R-Us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back