• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, I'm a tad upset.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I live in Canada and I can't seem to find the game anywhere.
It isn't listed on Amazon.ca, nor is it being sold in the retailers of Walmart, Zellers, Canadian Superstore or EB Games.
In fact, when asked, many of them said they had never even heard of it.

I was just wondering if this was simply in my local vicinity, or if other Canadian KHI Members can't seem to acquire the game as well. Could it be possible that Re:CoM was not released in Canada? =/

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I haven't herd about it anywere other than on KHI. I don't think it will be going to Canada, or Aussie. =/

A

Audo

It's just odd, because usually Canada and the US get the same releases and what not. =/

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'll send ya a copy Kris.

Well, after googling , I read that someone managed a copy that lived in "front Canada". Afraid to say I haven't the slightest as to what that means, but if you live in "front Canada" you have a chance?

Also found this on a sight:

"amazon.ca wrote back saying they will get around to adding the game eventually. Good because I don't want to pay MSRP on this (or any game for that matter)"

But, I'm really not sure how reliable these people are. But it seems to me there mite be hope

Luxord_fan

My friend lives up in Canada, not too far from the border and she says she hasn't seen it out yet. It might be coming out late there. I know where I live, I didn't see it until the 7th.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I live in Québec, and I saw it at my local EB games store the day it came out (or the day after, I can't remember), so maybe it depends on where you live. It seems a little strange though, since Québec is kind of lesser known than the other provinces, and that it came here before anywhere else in Canada.

I did notice though, that they don't have it at my local Blockbuster, but that could be because PS2 games are outdated (they don't have many PS2 games for rent anymore anyway).

Cissy

Bronze Member
Cananda is a part of NA, so, I don't know why it woulden't have it.
But the U.S.A is different from North America.

What can we say, Kris. I guess you'll either have to try eBay, or wait and see if Amazon eventually puts it up like what Marly heard.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I live in Québec, and I saw it at my local EB games store the day it came out (or the day after, I can't remember), so maybe it depends on where you live. It seems a little strange though, since Québec is kind of lesser known than the other provinces, and that it came here before anywhere else in Canada.

I did notice though, that they don't have it at my local Blockbuster, but that could be because PS2 games are outdated (they don't have many PS2 games for rent anymore anyway).
Roadtrip to Quebec?

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I wish I could help....... if I didnt have kh re:com right now id be buying it from anywhere on the internet or id lose my mind *sigh*

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I was able to get my copy the first day at EB Games, but I live in Ontario, so.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Huh, maybe they released the game everywhere in Canada except BC, lol (and probably Yukon, Northwestern Territories and Nunavut as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back