• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti_Terra122

pre orderd BBS at gamestop.

my question is what do i do when i go get it

do i show them something

this is my 1st time pre ordering a game

so if i just show them the receipt they gave me they just give bbs to me after i pay it off

Last edited:

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Well, they should of asked you for your phone number. If they did you can just give them the number to pick up the game, though if they didn't you may have to give them a receipt that was received when pre-ordering the game.

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
Well, for me, I never bring my receipt. They ask for my name, birthday, and telephone number for confirmation. And, in case it's a Mature game, they ask for my ID to make sure, since I don't look 18 as some friends tell me. xD

Wheels

Usually, I just take my receipt and my ID at my EB Games(Gamespot equivalent) and if I'm not there, I can give my receipt to someone else, they can go and pick it up, and EB will call and confirm that I know the person and I consent to them picking my game

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
They should ask for your phone number and name and then give you a receipt. If you bring the receipt the day of, you got the game immeidiately (unless it is a "M" game in which case you have to show ID, but I don't think Kingdom Hearts is "M" rated), if not just tell them your number again and name and they will search to see if you have preordered the game and what your deposit was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back