• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

So I was thinking about how I feel the Xehanort is Luxu theory is dumb so I found Luxu's height

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The End Lawyer

Awards
So I first was gonna find out Xehanort's height by finding Lingering Will's height (it was like 8 ft) but then I looked up "Xehanort Height" and learned it was 5'9 so from there I found No Name's height using a ruler which was 3' 8 and then using a picture of Luxu i found out his height which was 5' 3 I was gonna find out Young Xehanort's height but i didn't want to have to go get a screen shot of Young Xehanort standing near Xehanort (or find one which I tried but couldn't) so yeah Luxu is 5' 3 ish I probably messed it up somehow.