• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advice/Help ► So I want to make kh characters participate in a reapers game and don’t know how to go about it (please read the first post before voting)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What ruleset and distribution would you want if Axel,Isa,Xion&Roxas got into a reapers game w/Skuld

• Joshua ruleset with The sea salt quartet being players and Skuld being a Reaper

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Shinjuku ruleset with the sea salt quartet being players and Skuld being a reaper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shinjuku ruleset with everyone being players

• Hybrid ruleset with with the sea salt quartet being players and Skuld being a Reaper

• Hybrid ruleset with everyone being players

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hey folks I’m working on a fic where Axel, Isa, Roxas and Xion find Skuld in the Tewey gangs shibuya and get wrapped up in a reapers game however I’m having trouble with deciding what rules this game will play by and who will be players and who will be reapers. Here are some terminologys that I’ll use when talking about rule sets Joshua rules- the rules from the original Twewy game so there will be partners and entry fees, Shinjuku rules the rules from neo twewy so teams, no entry fees and elimination for the team in last place and hybrid rules a mix between the other two rule sets so teams with entry fees and elimination for the team in last place.

Back