• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so i want some clarification

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
If we assume Ven's Keyblade somehow transformed into the KK, then it's Riku's.

Atta girl <3

Or she is Kairi related.
Alternatively, she's Aqua related but her age got messed with.
We still don't know about that.

All she'd have to do is live for about a year after BBS. Then Heartless and Nobodies would come to be, and she'd be free to turn into one herself.

yeah, i knew i didn't explain it as good as it went in my mind, oh well.

thanks for making it more clear!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Something tells me Xion isn't Aquas nobody, I like the whole memory theory SA came up with, I think >_> she came up with that. But well, besides Aqua dies

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
lol XD I fail. Thanks SA xD. I think everyone dies but Terra, probably cause I just want to cry sometime, though, I am 90% Ven dies.

Salux

we dont know if riku inherit ven's keyblade, or if that was his at all.
we know the terra chose riku, but since he went to darkness, the keyblade chose sora. its not that the keyblade chose sora because his heart was more pure, it was because his heart was more stronger.
stronger, purer, that not really what i meant, i was shooting for "not normal" if you will.....

where did u get aqua choosing kairi idea from? kairi borrowed a dual keyblade from riku. thats it. she isnt a weilder.
ahh ahh ahh, your not listening,
i asked if the PERSON aqua chose (terra=riku) could have been the whole person of xion.
and i said i understood she cant really "carry/summon" but borrowed it kinda..... yeah

besides aqua was in birth by sleep, where there are no heartless or nobodies, meaning, she couldn't have had a nobody.
i didnt mean xion was aquas nobody, i meant she was the nobody of the person CHOSE BY aqua
besides aqua was in birth by sleep, where there are no heartless or nobodies, meaning, she couldn't have had a nobody.
All she'd have to do is live for about a year after BBS. Then Heartless and Nobodies would come to be, and she'd be free to turn into one herself.
thats what im saying thankyou for clarifying

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
stronger, purer, that not really what i meant, i was shooting for "not normal" if you will.....

Be clearer from the get go then, and you make even less sense now. Even if you were wrong before, at least I could understand you.

ahh ahh ahh, your not listening,

Simmer down, young 'un. No need to get ahead of yourself.

im talking about after, when xion came to be, nobody, special circumstance.
what would we call someone like her and roxas and namine.
special nobodies?
SN!!!

thats what im saying thankyou for clarifying

Yeah so why be so quick to be so hostile?

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Personally, I believe that ALL keyblade weilders are chosen, not by the keyblade alone, but also by the previous wielders of the keyblade. That's the only way that Masters and Apprentices seem to make sense to me. If Masters choose their apprentices and then teach them in the way of the keyblade. It also seems to explain how a part of their soul is given as well, because a part of their soul lies in the Keyblade.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We have nothing saying that a part of the Soul needs to be handed down though (I always took Nomura's quote as him meaning the ways and beliefs, not the actual souls of the Masters). And seeing how Sora took Riku's Keyblade, it kind of throws that notion into disarray.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Riku gave in to the darkness and allowed his heart to weaken, Then Sora touched his hand, and, Since Sora's heart was stronger at the time, Sora received the keyblade. Does anyone have a picture of Ven's keyblade? Or can you tell me which one his is? And I've always taken the quote literally, it kind of makes sense to me, in a roundabout way.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku gave in to the darkness and allowed his heart to weaken

It's the other way around. Riku's Heart was weak, so he gave into the Darkness. Xehanort's a pretty damn good example of how one can use the Darkness without being eaten by it, I think, and later on - Riku himself as well.
Using Darkness doesn't show weakness; it's then Darkness uses you.
Riku was jealous and petty and wanted off the islands for all the wrong reasons; that weakness was what called the Darkness to him.

Does anyone have a picture of Ven's keyblade? Or can you tell me which one his is?

Terra's = the big fat brownish Keyblade.
Aqua's = the long, thin purplish Keyblade.
Ven's the one whose edge looks king of like the Jungle King and whose handle looks like half of the KK's handle.

And I've always taken the quote literally, it kind of makes sense to me, in a roundabout way.

That would leave TAV's Master all but a dead man in the long run, seeing how he has three pupils.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
I think he waits until they are trained, and become Master's, before he passes his soul, And I also believe that he would probably choose one main person to serve as the leader, and that's the one he'd give his soul to.

Clowde

This is Ven's

126px-Vens_Keyblade.jpg

Its pretty accurate.

cam1lee

Now, now children. Let's wait until shit hits the fan before we throw out crazy yet logical assumptions and whatnot about characters we don't really know anything about. Personally, I don't believe Aqua has any significant connection to SRK.
i agree i dont know what everybody is talking about this connection stuff cause no one knows anything yet. We shouldn't know that stuff anyways unless we make some guess but you can never be sure. Even if you read some stuff doesn't mean its confirmed anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back