• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so i want some clarification

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salux

so i havent been here in awhile and i cant find a specific thread, so here it goes...
Terra passed down his keyblade to Riku but when he turned to "the darkness" the
keyblade went to the closest pure/stronger/gifted/UNnormal heart (sora) and then when he discovered the light
while knowing the darkness he gained a state a twilight and got the Souleater.
and Kairi has a pure heart so she CAN wield a keyblade, but isnt a direct chosen from Aqua,(much agreed on gayblade haters)
are these rumors or fact?
and this xion chick is the 14th memeber, i got that, and she looks like Aqua. could she be
the nobody of the keyblade owner CHOSEN by Aqua.
which happens after BBS. hence xion being the 14th member

Last edited:
A

Audo

No.
Terra chose Riku. Sora managed to steal the Keyblade, so to speak, from Riku (which had nothing to do with giving into the darkness). Riku was still a Keyblade Master and his sword - the Soul Eater - transformed into the Keyblade Way to Dawn (which had nothing to do with Ven).

Aqua and Kairi are not directly connected.

It would be impossible for Xion to be Aqua's Nobody.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
The keyblade chooses it's master, but it seems that Terra implied he wanted Riku to have it.

P.S. - Xion looks nothing like Aqua.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
but when he turned to "the darkness" the
keyblade went to the closest pure heart (sora)

It's because Riku was weak and gave in to the Darkness, not because he turned to Darkness in general. Sora, being obviously with a qualified Heart and as confirmed by Nomura with all but direct access to Riku's Heart, managed to get the Keyblade to turn over to him. This has nothing to do with purity.

and then when he discovered the light
while knowing the darkness he gained a state a twilight and inherited Ven's keyblade???

Uh, what? Are you talking about the KH2 secret ending? It's a concept video meant to show a general relation betwen TAV and Sora, Mickey and Riku. The KK, WtD and IKK are not TAV's Keyblades.

and Kairi has a pure heart so she CAN wield a keyblade, but isnt a direct chosen from Aqua?

It's never been confirmed why she was able to hold the gayblade aside from the obvious notion Riku let her (what with it being his own), nor was it confirmed she has a relation to Aqua.
It also wasn't confirmed she does not, Audo.

and this xion chick is the 14th memeber, i got that, and she looks like Aqua. could she be
the nobody of the keyblade owner chosen by Aqua.

We have no idea about her right now, though either Kairi or Aqua are the prime options.

Aqua and Kairi are not directly connected.

Repeat after me hun -
Unconfirmed.

It would be impossible for Xion to be Aqua's Nobody.

And you know that how, lawl? She's a Special Nobody. It's all up in the air.

P.S. - Xion looks nothing like Aqua.

Personally, I think the resemblance is uncanny.

Awards
Personally, I think the resemblance is uncanny.

I agree.

Xion looks like a younger Aqua with black hair and reversed bangs.

Both of them have those distinct hair patterns. One side of their bangs is smooth and runs down the side of their face. The other side is "jagged" and sticks out at a slight angle.

Xion's hair just looks... well... like a fusion between Kairi and Aqua's hair.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not really, no, seeing how the Terra-Riku relation won't necesarilly hold in the long run, leaving Terra as the one without relation to SRK. Not saying Aqua won't end up related to Riku instead, but the chances of that are slim in light of the visual similarities and the girls needing to tie with each other.

A

Audo

That's the thing, the girls don't need to tie to each other.
And besides the fact that we already know Terra chose Riku (a direct connection) and the whole Ven thing (a direct connection) there is also the Secret Ending which was to symbolize VAT's connection to Sora, Riku and Mickey, which, obviously is not Kairi. Add that in to Nomura's comment and that highlights Aqua as the most likely candidate. (especially given how she is most likely to die anyways).

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh, I pray know Aqua has a high chance of not being related to SRK.
All I'm saying is that imo, the Terra-Riku relation doesn't really hold as a "relation" especially seeing the assumed nature of relation between Sora and Ven, which puts it in a whole new league compared with Terra throwing a keyblade at Riku and letting him play with it.
Then we have Terra already tying in with someone from the present, that is not Riku and he doesn't really "need" Riku to affirm his importance to the future of the story.
Aqua's likely to be unrelated, yes, but until we know more about both her and Kairi (because let's face it, we know nothing about Kairi's time in RK save for her grandmother's story and Kairi not remembering anything doesn't mean that nothing of importance happened that had to do with her - Sora doesn't "remember" any ties to Ven either, after all) and what really went on between Terra and Riku, both have as much chances of being the "odd man out" when it comes to VAT - SKR relations, imo.

Also, if you want to go by the Secret Ending, that would mean that Terra is related to Sora while Ven is related to Riku, which is obviously not the case.
It means little but to say that Kairi has not her own Keyblade, not that Aqua's not related to her.

Last edited:
A

Audo

I sure don't. Even the Xehanort/Riku implies more of a connection between Terra and Riku than anything Aqua has going on with Kairi.
Personally, while I think we are being shown that other characters are connected to the trio, i think Terra and Ven are to Riku and Sora what Xion is to Kairi.
Meaning Kairi gets her "Connected to someone else" through Xion and not Aqua, while the other two get that with Terra and Ven. If that makes sense.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I sure don't. Even the Xehanort/Riku implies more of a connection between Terra and Riku than anything Aqua has going on with Kairi.

Anything Aqua has going on? What does Aqua have going on with anyone? We know nothing about her save for that she dissed it out with Maleficent and probably Snow White's Step Mother.
We have no plot implications about her. Nothing. That is to say - we have nothing telling us she's not related, as opposed to things that yes imply Terra's relation being away from Riku.

Personally, while I think we are being shown that other characters are connected to the trio, i think Terra and Ven are to Riku and Sora what Xion is to Kairi.
Meaning Kairi gets her "Connected to someone else" through Xion and not Aqua, while the other two get that with Terra and Ven. If that makes sense.

Kairi being connected to Aqua via Xion wouldn't be contradictory to the fact that kairi and Aqua are related. It'd be Ven-Sora through Roxas all over again, again - leaving Terra out, since Nomura himself said that if Ven and Roxas are related it would imply a relation on Sora as well. Xion's acting the "man in the middle" for the girls, as you all but said.

A

Audo

Anything Aqua has going on? What does Aqua have going on with anyone? We know nothing about her save for that she dissed it out with Maleficent and probably Snow White's Step Mother.
We have no plot implications about her. Nothing. That is to say - we have nothing telling us she's not related, as opposed to things that yes imply Terra's relation being away from Riku.
I find nothing implying such a thing.

Kairi being connected to Aqua via Xion wouldn't be contradictory to the fact that kairi and Aqua are related. It'd be Ven-Sora through Roxas all over again, again - leaving Terra out, since Nomura himself said that if Ven and Roxas are related it would imply a relation on Sora as well. Xion's acting the "man in the middle" for the girls, as you all but said.
That so isn't going to be the case.
Roxas and Ven are identical.
Xion and Aqua isn't. It wouldn't be the same for whatever reason.
As much as I want Xion to be Aqua related, there seems to be a lot more going against that than there is for it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I find nothing implying such a thing.

i'm well aware of that, but just because I do find doesn't mean Terra is unrelated
On that note, just because you believe otherwise, doesn't mean Aqua's unrelated until it's confirmed.
It's arguable, debatable, and up to hang.

That so isn't going to be the case.
Roxas and Ven are identical.
Xion and Aqua isn't. It wouldn't be the same for whatever reason.
As much as I want Xion to be Aqua related, there seems to be a lot more going against that than there is for it.

And again - arguable, debatable, and up to hang. Until at least Days is released, we can't make any notions, least of all in a factual tone like you do so often.
Not saying you're going to end up wrong, but don't instantly assume you're going to end up being right.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Now, now children. Let's wait until shit hits the fan before we throw out crazy yet logical assumptions and whatnot about characters we don't really know anything about. Personally, I don't believe Aqua has any significant connection to SRK.

Salux

no no no, you misunderstood.
i didnt ask if aqua was the full form of xion, i asked
if xion could be the nobody of the PERSON CHOSEN BYaqua

Salux

thank you SA, a clear cut answer.
i wasnt implying that.
i as much as anyone dont like the idea.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
so i havent been here in awhile and i cant find a specific thread, so here it goes...
Terra passed down his keyblade to Riku but when he turned to "the darkness" the
keyblade went to the closest pure heart (sora) and then when he discovered the light
while knowing the darkness he gained a state a twilight and inherited Ven's keyblade???
and Kairi has a pure heart so she CAN wield a keyblade, but isnt a direct chosen from Aqua?
are these rumors or fact?
the nobody of the keyblade owner chosen by Aqua.

if this is old stuff, direct me please, and close afterwards.
gracias!!!!!

P.S.: and is this the right section???

we dont know if riku inherit ven's keyblade, or if that was his at all.

we know the terra chose riku, but since he went to darkness, the keyblade chose sora. its not that the keyblade chose sora because his heart was more pure, it was because his heart was more stronger.

as near the end of kh, riku (even though he still has darkness) obtained the keyblade because his heart got stronger. (my english is horrible...i know)

where did u get aqua choosing kairi idea from? kairi borrowed a dual keyblade from riku. thats it. she isnt a weilder.

xion looks more like kairi since aqua is a bit older and facial expressions dont match aqua's.

besides aqua was in birth by sleep, where there are no heartless or nobodies, meaning, she couldn't have had a nobody.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
we dont know if riku inherit ven's keyblade, or if that was his at all.

If we assume Ven's Keyblade somehow transformed into the KK, then it's Riku's.

where did u get aqua choosing kairi idea from? kairi borrowed a dual keyblade from riku. thats it. she isnt a weilder.

Atta girl <3

xion looks more like kairi since aqua is a bit older and facial expressions dont match aqua's.

Or she is Kairi related.
Alternatively, she's Aqua related but her age got messed with.
We still don't know about that.

besides aqua was in birth by sleep, where there are no heartless or nobodies, meaning, she couldn't have had a nobody.

All she'd have to do is live for about a year after BBS. Then Heartless and Nobodies would come to be, and she'd be free to turn into one herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back