• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I start school tomorrow....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ZanexChaos

As the thread says, I start school, tomorrow. Freshman year -.- Kind of happy because I got into a good school, but kind of nervous because new teachers, friendless for the most part, bunch of new classmates, etc. Any one else starting school tomorrow?

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
i am i am.
though im a sophy.
have fun
dont get raped in the showers

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
I started as a freshman this year. Honestly, I didn't like it at first. But then I started making new friends (I have 2 new people at my lunch table now), and now I'm starting to look forward to the next day. Get into clubs. I am in our Drama Club, and I love the people in it. Trust me when I say it's not as bad as it seems.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
dude my PE teacher is weird.
keeps saying he'll defend the girls and that male family members r after stuff when they're nice to girls p_p
and he kept looking at me and some other girls while talking a lot.
and when the VP came into the class he quickly changed the subject to school rules. he's a newbie at the school though[the pe teacher and the VP] =____=
besides that everything's pretty much like..the same.. idk >:O

Back