• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I just read the story for BBS on Wikipedia...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

Young King
...and I'm more than a little confused.

So, I'm tryna to see if somebody can just explain the KH Series in it's entirety, BBS to KH2 (chronologically), cuz I don't get it anymore. D=

I know somebody can do it in a coherent way.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
...and I'm more than a little confused.

So, I'm tryna to see if somebody can just explain the KH Series in it's entirety, BBS to KH2 (chronologically), cuz I don't get it anymore. D=

I know somebody can do it in a coherent way.

You want like... a timeline? Because I could do that, but it might take a while.

SRKxTAVxRAX

If your asking for the timelines, than I believe it goes:
BBS
(10 year gap)
KH1
(no time gap)
Chain Of Memories
(1 year later)
KH2.

358/2 days starts when Sora becomes a heartless in KH1, and ends at The 1ST Day of Roxas' story at the beginning of KH2. So theres no time-gap there either.

As for coded, Its right after KH2 when Mickey returns to the castle. Though I can't remember how long after KH2 it is.. I know its not anymore than a year or two though..

Hope thats what your asking.. Lol.

αsiя

space coke
There's just too much to explain. Just ask what confuses you and I'll try to explain it you.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Could you just...tell us what confuses you or something? Might be easier this way...

Swag

Young King
So, from what I gather from BBS & 358/2

Sora has Ven's heart of light because Ven killed Vanitas (his heart of darkness)
Xehanort has Terra's body
Terra's soul is in the RoD & Lingering Sentiment
Aqua is in the RoD looking for Terra
Xion is Sora's replica & Roxas's Oblivion Keyblade
& of course, Roxas is Sora's Nobody

I just don't get how it all comes together in the end, with Sora having to save everybody.

And I don't get Xehanort's story after taking Terra's body.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
MX put his heart into Terra's Body.
What was in the Lingering Sentiment wasn't Terra's soul, or heart, but just strong emotions.
Terranort is Terra's body, with MX and Terra's Hearts (as well as, possibly, a third heart). After a battle with Aqua, Terra gains control over the body and turns the Keyblade on himself, locking away their memories. Terranort begins to fall into Darkness, but Aqua sacrifices herself to save him. Ansem and Co find Terranort without his memories and he says his name is Xehanort.

When Xehanort then became a Heartless/Nobody, MX/Terra's powers/memories/hearts were then divided among them, though, who got what will be made clear in the next story (according to Nomura).

αsiя

space coke
So, from what I gather from BBS & 358/2

Sora has Ven's heart of light because Ven killed Vanitas
Xehanort has Terra's body
Terra's soul is in the RoD & Lingering Sentiment
Aqua is in the RoD looking for Terra
Xion is a Sora's replica & Roxas's Oblivion Keyblade

I just don't get how it all comes together in the end, with Sora having to save everybody.

And I don't get Xehanort's story after taking Terra's body.
I'm not sure if Sora's heart fused with Ven's or he holds Ven's heart (meaning he has been holding two hears)
Xehanort is MX's heart and Terra's heart inside Terra's body.
Terra's soul is inside Xehanort or LS, not sure.
Aqua is lost in the RoD, she's trying to find a way out, the reason she landed there in the first place was to save Xehanort, because she knew Terra was inside of him.
Xion is Sora's replica made out of Sora's memories, not sure about the Oblivion thing.

Well I think Sora is going to have to find out how to save them all, and KH3D will most likely explain how.

What you mean Xehanort's story?

SRKxTAVxRAX

Hmm okay lets see If I can help you out.

1: Correct, Sora has Vens fractured, sleeping heart in his body.

2: Master Xehanort released his heart at the end of Terras scenario and took over Terras body with it, though Terras emotions/thoughts went into his armor (Creating the Lingering Sentiment), which challenged Terranort (Xehanort commandeering Terras body) to a fight, which LS won, an explosion of light happened and its assumed that transfered Terranort to Radient Garden, where Aqua later found him confused there and fought him. At the end of the battle, Terra was about to control his body for a moment, sealing his heart which made him begin to fall into darkness. Aqua jumped in the dark hole after him, though her keyblade and Armor couldn't fly fast enough to bring her AND Terranort back up before the portal closed, so she sent her armor and keyblade up with Terranort while she fell into darkness because obviously she can't fly without her armor/keyblade. Terranort than was found by Ansem The Wise and his apprentices, and the only thing Terranort could remember was the name Xehanort, which he mumbled to them, and they assumed that was his name. They took him under their wing and made him an apprentice as well.

3: Yes, Terras' emotions/thoughts are in the Lingering Sentiment.

4: Aqua is in the RoD, but she isn't looking for Terra in there, shes stuck in there and shes trying to get out and back to save Ven and Terra because she made a promise.

5: Correct.

As for how it all comes together, well, we'll find out how it all comes together and ends in future installments.

EDIT: Sorry to the two above me that already posted, you guys posted as I was typing this haha.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Pretty much what the others said, but with one very arguable point. Since there was only one Heartless and Nobody left behind from Xehanort, some believe that after Terra locked away his and MX's Memories, their Hearts slowly merged into one. Keep in mind that there is much argument among fans on whether Terra's Heart and MX's Heart actually fused in the first place.

Swag

Young King
So the Xehanort Ansem the Wise found had MX's and Terra's heart, he had just lost his memories.

& Aqua got trapped in the RoD to save Terra from getting trapped there.

Sora has Ven's Heart of Light, it's just sleeping inside him. And Ven's body is somewhere in Castle Oblivion.

So, to get it all straight, Sora is Roxas, Ventus, Xion, and himself put together, and in order to save everybody he'd have to

Go to RoD, find Aqua & bring her back
Somehow put Xehanort's heartless and nobody back together, along with the Lingering Sentiment, and then get MX's heart out of Terra's body.
Then find Ven's body in Castle Oblivion, awaken his heart and put it back in his body, all the while staying complete himself

Amiright?

EDIT:

AND, Xehanort's heartless is now the darkness in Riku's heart, so in order to save Terra they'd have to seperate those two as well.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
So, to get it all straight, Sora is Roxas, Ventus, Xion, and himself put together, and in order to save everybody he'd have to
Not really.. Sora is Sora. Roxas is his Nobody, but Ven's heart being in him doesn't make him Ven, it just means he has his heart. Xion is a bit tricky, but she was essentially just memories.

Somehow put Xehanort's heartless and nobody back together
They're already back together. When both a Heartless and a Nobody is defeated, they come back as their original selves.

along with the Lingering Sentiment, and then get MX's heart out of Terra's body.
LS is just emotions, I don't think he is a requirement at all.

Rexy

Bronze Member
talking that way and i think Xehanort, in KH3, boss battle will be in Castle Oblivion before finding Ventus' body

SRKxTAVxRAX

So the Xehanort Ansem the Wise found had MX's and Terra's heart, he had just lost his memories.

& Aqua got trapped in the RoD to save Terra from getting trapped there.

Sora has Ven's Heart of Light, it's just sleeping inside him. And Ven's body is somewhere in Castle Oblivion.

Go to RoD, find Aqua & bring her back
Somehow put Xehanort's heartless and nobody back together, along with the Lingering Sentiment, and then get MX's heart out of Terra's body.
Then find Ven's body in Castle Oblivion, awaken his heart and put it back in his body, all the while staying complete himself

Amiright?

Yup pretty much. Except,
Terranort is most likely already reborn. When someone has a Heartless and a nobody, if their heartless dies and THAN their nobody dies, they will become their somebody again. And since Ansem SoD died and than Xemnas did, its pretty safe to say Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort was brought back.

EDIT: Argh, beat again.. Sorry. Lol.

Swag

Young King
Not really.. Sora is Sora. Roxas is his Nobody, but Ven's heart being in him doesn't make him Ven, it just means he has his heart. Xion is a bit tricky, but she was essentially just memories.

They're already back together. When both a Heartless and a Nobody is defeated, they come back as their original selves.

LS is just emotions, I don't think he is a requirement at all.

But, Xehanort's Heartless wasn't really defeated - it's the darkness in Riku's heart now. That's why Riku looked like him in KH2.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
But, Xehanort's Heartless wasn't really defeated - it's the darkness in Riku's heart now. That's why Riku looked like him in KH2.

But Ansem SoD was expelled from Riku's body when Ansem's machine exploded in KH2.

That's why he returned to his normal appearance afterwards.

Swag

Young King
So I guess the question is, if a person comes back when their Nobody & Heartless are defeated, where is Apprentice Xehanort/Terranort now?

αsiя

space coke
So I guess the question is, if a person comes back when their Nobody & Heartless are defeated, where is Apprentice Xehanort/Terranort now?
Nobody knows. There hasn't been a KH game after KH2 (well Re:coded doesn't take place that far after KH2.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back