• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

so... i just called gamestop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ven-roxas21

i just called them about the book... and he checked and said that their street date for Days was taken off... so when they get the game they can start selling it... like even if they get it early. he said that that is not just a gamestop thing, but anyone who is selling the game

BluesStar21

Wellt hats awesome, I hope mine does it too, otherwise if not, then thats fine. I'll just go and get it either the day its supposed to come to the store, or the next day. Even though I'm like the biggest freak about this game on this forum. Honestly I'm jumping around screaming for this game. lol.

XYZ

i just called them about the book... and he checked and said that their street date for Days was taken off... so when they get the game they can start selling it... like even if they get it early. he said that that is not just a gamestop thing, but anyone who is selling the game
This sounds a lot like Argos' Sep 11th 358/2 Days release.. There are like very specified regulations about when you can release a product. I know from first hand experiences that when you receive an item before it's release date, it is called 'strict on sale' and cannot be sold before the exact date.

Last edited:

Rakushīnu

I just went to toysrus and gamestop they both had the game in stock, but said they
couldn't sell until Tuesday. At toysrus they even had the game on the shelves.
I got to touch the game then have it taken back. :(

Gamestop had the guide, got it, so i wasn't to sad.

Karutomaru

Banned
Rakushīnu;4454323 said:
I just went to toysrus and gamestop they both had the game in stock, but said they

So they have the Game? Even Gamestop? I might go look today.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Rakushīnu;4454323 said:

Wait gamestop has the guide? D: I pre-ordered it but they never said anything......

XYZ

Ohmygod, no one even read my post. I explained that when a retail receives an item before it's release date, it goes to 'strict on sale', meaning they have it but you can't buy it. And there have been boxes for 358/2 Days in Gamestop for like months, but they're display only, gosh.

And the guide book. I was on Gamestop's site, and they claim that the book ships out the same day as the game, but that seems to not be so true.

Rakushīnu

It wast the display box at toysrus it was the actual game. I took it to the counter they tried to scan it but it would allow them to saying to to release until the 29th. After that they went and pulled all the other copies.

This was at the Birmingham, Alabama store.

Rakushīnu

I seriously thought about it.

Toysrus also had a DS Download play station and you could download a 358/2 Days trailer.
The trailer goes away after u turn off your system tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back