• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, I heard about this MindCrystal thing...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
blah-1.png

You know the drill.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I really like it. It just has too much space to the right even though there's sparklies. Maybe adding a magic arrow or something from his bow shooting off?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Negative space, keep it.
The effects that come from under the sprite are really the only thing that just bug the hell out of me for some reason. Maybe it just looks lq by comparison.

While I dig this, theres no rhythm to it. (in other words, flow)

Oriax

I'm not really a fan of sprite sigs but this one is working for me ^_^
Like Citrus said, keep the neg space but would it be worth adding a bit more variation to that part - I mean a little lighting ... ?

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
CC, you don't see the flow? I thought for once I'd actually made it well defined. To me at least, it starts slightly in front of his feet then moves upwards to the upper left hand corner.

And yeah, I lurve the neg space too ;]

tangerine

Awards
CC, you don't see the flow? I thought for once I'd actually made it well defined. To me at least, it starts slightly in front of his feet then moves upwards to the upper left hand corner.

And yeah, I lurve the neg space too ;]

You didn't kill the flow but you beat it with a stick by distracting from it with those effects on the right. They're nice but they go in the wrong direction. It's not very well defined in the first place, though, imo. They transition into those clouds too suddenly. The colours and the overall effects are nice, however, even though there could be more added to it.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
^I agree about the bright cloud on the right

I'm also still having an issue with the depth here, I feel there can be more distinction with the smudge effects on the stock and that the c4d can be blurred some more.

Stock seems a little over sharpened too but maybe that's just me being picky ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back