• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I guess Coded has been leaked (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hurray, secret ending shall be uploaded sooner than expect :3

Edit: Naw, I like how this game starts. Chip & Dale are heaps cute

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Must... avoid...

This is just as bad as when Dissidia got leaked.

I'm just gonna say, in my opinion, there was really nothing spoiler-y in the video, despite being 10 minutes long. It's just the first part of the game which just says whats already been said multiple times. But, yeah, if you want to avoid it then... y'know avoid all you want

Fallen Prince

As a former employee, I am always amazed when things get leaked through Walmart. The way the cash registers and computer system works, it shouldn't be possible. I'd know I've tried to bypass it.

Not to get off topic, but i didn't know Wal-mart hired 15 year olds...

Rexy

Bronze Member
That's what I wanna know. I didn't watch the videos since I don't wanna spoil anything for the game :)

i saw the videos and there is nothing for you to spoil, on the first there is a filming of some person's DS starting Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, in other words, is there the oppening of the game, on the second video is only the cartdrige of Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded...i don't know if you can buy it but i strongly believe its only at January 11th for USA and January 14th for PAL

ChrisP

Oh I still don't want to see the opening until I play the game for the first time though.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Crap....I should probably go ahead and pre order a copy the game.....Can't believe it's almost the 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back