• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So how will the kingdom hearts community handle the second generation of kingdom hearts fans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Well it is what the title says. How will the community handle with the second generation? The reason this is most important in gaming history is one thing. We are getting older, and the new generation of fans is coming in. Remember kingdom hearts is a niche. Disney and square enix games, jrpg with disney characters, and a complex story (if the next saga is complex of course). So the possibility of ruining it for the younger/new generation is high do to nostalgia. We have to keep that in mind. As much as we want a carbon copy kingdom hearts 2, and drive forms returning, we have to be considerate to the new fans. Plus as with every generation or decade (like 90's ff fans), things change depending on the climate. What could horrible today in storytelling could ok with for the new generation. Just remember as with every generation of games (pokemon is a huge example of this) just remember not to ruin the experience for younger fans. Please tell me your thoughts about this. Thank you.

Awards
As a side note, we just need to make sure the next generation has a just as much power as the older generations of kingdom hearts fans

Neo_

Awards
I struggle with KH being referred to as "niche"; I get where you're coming from, but it also sold 5 million copies in a week.

Back