• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► So...how often should we expect new medals/attacks to release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cumguardian69

Awards
I realize DR has only been out for like...4 days? But I'm starting to get impatient. I completed SP board, Beginner Mission board, and still don't have Blade of Seven due to insanely low draw rate (and no tickets). I'm curious to know how often new medals/attacks release. I know with corona being a thing, we shouldn't expect very quick updates.

zander1995

Awards
Probably the same rate as Union Cross. We'll probably get our first event next week, but the story won't update until the end of next month. Though it's possible the story updates might be delayed, what with covid and them only having two animators experienced in flash.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We know the boards will refresh next week both because it'll be a new week and also because it will be a new month.

As for content, who knows. This game is even more barebones than UX when it first launched. I'm hoping they have some new card banners ready for next week.

Foxycian

Awards
I realize DR has only been out for like...4 days? But I'm starting to get impatient. I completed SP board, Beginner Mission board, and still don't have Blade of Seven due to insanely low draw rate (and no tickets). I'm curious to know how often new medals/attacks release. I know with corona being a thing, we shouldn't expect very quick updates.
Dark roads doesn’t use medals it uses cards😛 just letting you know.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Dark roads doesn’t use medals it uses cards😛 just letting you know.
Cards, medals, same difference I'm just wanting a more diverse moveset I guess. I know Ars is a thing, blade of seven, ans a few other attacks I saw in a vid. I want more diversity than constant attack cards lol

Back