• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So how many USA people have KH DDD already?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm getting mind at midnight at Target, and was just wondering how many others here in the USA have it already?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Are they releasing it early at your Target or something?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I have a friend who works there, and he's giving copies away to all of his friends who want a copy early.

BagelBreath

Awards
Is Target having an early midnight release or something?
Canada doesn't have Target yet. =/

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
idk if other targets are doing it, my friend is a manager at his target and he's going to be selling copies of KH DDD early.

AlbertJ

Awards
I have a friend who works there, and he's giving copies away to all of his friends who want a copy early.

Is he actually allowed to do that? I've never worked at Target but that sounds like something he could get fired for.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well he is the night time manager and he asked the day time managers if he could and I guess they told him that will be fine as long as its only a few people.

Arkrend

Is he actually allowed to do that? I've never worked at Target but that sounds like something he could get fired for.

He could. It's illegal to sell games before their release date. You should tell your friend he could get in a lot of trouble for this, and he should stop before he gets caught.

If Square found out they wouldn't be happy. Publishers don't like their games being released until they say so.

KingdomKing

I got to hold the MoM edition, regular edition, and read the strategy guide today :p i have a friend at gamestop who let me see it but couldnt give it to me yet :C

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
He could. It's illegal to sell games before their release date. You should tell your friend he could get in a lot of trouble for this, and he should stop before he gets caught.

If Square found out they wouldn't be happy. Publishers don't like their games being released until they say so.

Well I just heard from some people online to, that there Targets are releasing the game at midnight if you have friends who work there. So I guess I am not the only one getting the game early.
I'm going to take pictures of it when I get it at midnight for you guys! :)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Yeah this is a bad idea all around, just to satisfy one's impatience. This is all true, and your friend is really putting a lot on the line just so a few can get a game early that by all rights they shouldn't be able to. And technically aren't allowed to.

Target could get in a lot of trouble for this.

At least KingdomKing's friend has the sense not to break street date. And midnight releases are generally on midnight of the day of release, not a few days beforehand. It's that way so it's not breaking street date and is still technically the launch date.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Kupoing Target...

tumblr_m4x6o728Og1rxwnsmo1_500.gif

Edit: I know this doesn't exactly count, but I saw someone else got their MoM edition in the mail today on Tumblr, and I tried to ask them how they received it early but they never answered :p I assume they are too busy having the time of their life...

Roro

Awards
I think I'm the only NA person on the site who has it as of now.

Way to make the rest of us jelly lol. :0

No but, I'll be getting it on july 31st when it comes out so yeaa, when you say you're getting it from target at midnight are you talking about midnight tonight or midnight of it's release o.o; and I'm sure others will get it early too if they're going to that nintendo world launch tomorrow.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Way to make the rest of us jelly lol. :0

No but, I'll be getting on july 31st when it comes out so yeaa, when you say you're getting it from target at midnight are you talking about midnight tonight or midnight of it's release o.o; and I'm sure others will get it early too if they're going to that nintendo world launch tomorrow.

He seems to mean Midnight tonight...

sdr08

I am not trying to pick a fight with you...but I agree, your friend could get into some serious trouble, I honestly think you should reconsider, for the sake of your friend's job, its only 4 days, I understand the wait is killing you, its killing me too. can't get it until Tuesday, because I am going to be out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back