• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So how many of you found all the lucky emblems WITHOUT looking it up? ;)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kaseykockroach

Awards
I feel sorry for the first few players that had to find them all so they could create walkthroughs for us.
I found about 60 of them without help, and needed guides from there.
KH1 still has this beat as far as compelling sidequests go (nothing beats dalmatians and trinities for me), but it's several thousand steps above vanilla KH2.
I confess to enjoying the battle gates a lot. I know many folks would rather have coliseum tournaments, but this for me is much for fun! Much more aesthetic variety this way, since now all the worlds have their own arena-of-sorts rather than it all being confined to Hercules.
I'm sure DLC offering more sidequests will arrive eventually, but until then, I've apparently enjoyed KH3 so thoroughly that I beat it 100%. Twice. Found all the lucky emblems and battle gates on Standard mode, then again on Proud. Just because. I didn't even know I'd get a secret ending for it (and didn't care), I was just doing it for fun! Unless you want to count finding all the treasure chests as 100%. In which case, nah, I'm beat. My KH thirst is fully quenched. Honestly, I wouldn't mind this being the final Sora Donald Goofy adventure. I kind of hope it is. I don't think they'll top this one. I'd really rather have a new "original character + two Disney characters" trio of some sort, but what the hey, I assume they won't change the status quo.

And now to go through a "...so now what do I play?" crisis!...perhaps I'll delve into Hollow Knight.

Scorseselover

I was able to find 8 of the emblems in Arrendale without looking it up, and I did find ALL of them in the Hundred Acre Wood without looking it up. Does that count?

Hoarse_Phuqer

I didn't find a single damned of the things in the Pirates world despite it being the one world I spent the most time on...

kaseykockroach

Awards
It eventually came to a point where my mind was playing tricks on me and seeing Mickey symbols everywhere, on every little rock.

LostArtist

Awards
I intend on doing everything in the game without a guide. As for the lucky emblems I have all up until monstropolis done and 1 in arendelle left. But scared for the next two disney worlds
It eventually came to a point where my mind was playing tricks on me and seeing Mickey symbols everywhere, on every little rock.

You are me lmaooo
nVEZJrx.jpg

kaseykockroach

Awards
Yes, precisely! I bet spots like that were deliberately put there just to mess with your head.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Umm yeah nah brah. I think I found about 40 or so by myself, but the pirates world was NOT happening without a guide. Neither was arendelle, for the record. I'm using a treasure hunting guide rn actually and I swear the person that wrote it must have been just as confused about Arendelle's geography as the rest of us.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I didn't have any issues with Arendelle. The one I often found confusing was San Fransokyo since I kept running into the "barrier". I had to hear "Sora, you're going off course!" so many times. Still, exploring the city during the day was quite relaxing.

drew0512

Awards
I've found 60 of them and then used a guide because I wanted to craft Ultima. I love Emblems as collectibles (best ones along with trinities) and I especially enyojed using the camera just to find out that what I was looking at wasn't really an Emblem.

OneDandelion

Awards
I found 78 before i gave up. It would have easily taken me another 15+ hours to find them all, and I probably wouldn't have ever found the classic mickey game in san fransokyo

Back