• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So how many of you are willingly spoiling KH3 for yourselves?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So have you let yourself be spoiled?

• Yes, I don't mind the spoilers at all and willingly look for them/discuss them

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • No, I've waited too long for the game to be spoiled for me

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Normally I do spoil stuff for myself but I have been managing to resist so far this time. Not totally sure why, I guess because its so close anyway. Though I wasn't aware it was basically gameplay elements so far, that wouldn't bother me too bad I guess. Still gonna avoid it in case it suddenly gets worse.

I think this is the perfect edit to end the year with.

lev9STp.gif

Thank you guys for moderating the Battle of 1000 Spoilers, and a Happy New Year to everybody!

January is gonna be crazy!

Aw, this is cute ha

Key-Chan567

I stay guarded from spoilers because I just love surprising myself, especially when it's about something I'm excited about. Also, Nomura has already shown enough with all of the trailers and I'm personally satisfied with all the information we have so far. Leakers only make me upset, showing stuff which is not intended to be out in the air yet, even if it's just gameplay stuff. Well, it doesn't really matter anymore as the game will come out in a few weeks anyway.

NoWay

Awards
The leaks showed stuff (gameplay wise) I definitely needed to know before the game releases:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The most important for me was always the main story. I do not play Kingdom Hearts games because of the postgame content but rather because of gameplay and main story. I couldn’t count how many times I have restarted KH1, 2 or BBS because I love the adventure and smashing the bosses on critical mode. And I also love exploring worlds. I think KH3 is going to satisfy me although
Spoiler Spoiler Show

However, I am really excited to see how the all mighty KH3 will be for me. I would love the soundtrack to leak because I realized I need time to like/appreciate the OST because the impact is so different and more intense if you already know the songs. I am mostly so concentrated and focused in the battle that I don’t perceive the battle themes (especially boss battles).
0.2 was such an intense experience for me because I had spoiled myself with the soundtrack. I could enjoy the final battle and the fight against Mirror Aqua way more than normally.

Last edited by a moderator:

sorawild

I have a peculiar mindset that comes to spoils. I don't care about knowing if a major character dies or not, what I care about is the context and character interactions that lead there in the first place. It's why Im kinda immue to the negative effects that spoilers have when it comes to enjoyment.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I can usually spoil myself on anything and still enjoy it. I already knew the ending of Red Dead Redemption 2 before I played it, but that didn't stop me from loving the game.

I am trying to stay away from anything story related gor KH3 though. That's mostly because I know it's going to be full of crazy twists as always and I want to feel that surprise factor xD

Cam

I don't mind the spoilers as this is just a game and not that serious. It makes no difference to me if I see something via my computer screen or TV for the first time. Content needs to be able to carry itself on its own; we live in a society that values the "surprise factor" too much.

Borderline some of the reddit/YouTube "run for cover!" stuff is cringe; it's not that big of a deal. I'm also not huge on the story aspect and am here more for Disney, so that's why I may come off as jaded.
^ This ,Couldn't have said it better myself.

Back