• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So how did they make a second one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neku's nobody

This thought just popped up in my head a minute ago. How was the organization able to redirect all the hearts captured in kingdom hearts II towards a second kingdom hearts?

Shouldn't it all have gone to the original one. Or was it because the door to kingdom hearts was closed in the first game?

HyperShadic

Awards
That question was answered by Saix. "Pitiful heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts. The rage of the Keyblade releases those hearts. They gather in Darkness, masterless and free. . . until they weave together to make Kingdom Hearts." (Full quote in the begining of Days. Too lazy to see the one from KHII)
The in-between realm is filled with darkness. That connection is made though the alias of Ansem the Wise, D.i.Z.
D=Darkness
i=in
Z=Zero
I am hoping that helped.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the kingdom hearts in kh1 and khBS were made up of hearts of worlds while kh2 was making a new kh by the heart of people (heartless) released by the keyblade

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Yeah pretty much, Kingdom Hearts in both games were made by different hearts, As for the differences in color, thats anyones guess at this point

Neku's nobody

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And aren't the hearts of the worlds the representation of all of the denizens of said world?

I can undertand how the hearts can gather in darkness, but essentially, they are all the same hearts. Aren't they? So there wouldn't be any reason to form a second one. But you guys really helped. Thanks :D

Rexy

Bronze Member
Kingdom Hearts is a world of darkness, of the Dark Real, but Kingdom Hearts is light, so Kingdom Hearts can be the light withing the darkness.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And aren't the hearts of the worlds the representation of all of the denizens of said world?

I can undertand how the hearts can gather in darkness, but essentially, they are all the same hearts. Aren't they? So there wouldn't be any reason to form a second one. But you guys really helped. Thanks :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I guess it was because of the approach that Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas took to getting Kingdom Hearts.

First, Xehanort's Heartless kidnapped six princesses and took away their hearts to form a Keyblade and he needed Kairi's heart to make the Keyhole, which would eventually open up Kingdom Hearts.

Second, Xemnas used Roxas, Xion, and later Sora and his friends to complete another Kingdom Hearts.

That's my guess. I guess I should replay KH1 to get more insight.

Neku's nobody

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back