• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So...hi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CtR

Hmm I have always hated writing these things xD

Hi there :p So I have heard a lot about this place, some of it good, some of it not so good, xD so I figured the best way for me to find out is to get off my ass and actually join.

New to this place, but active in other forums so I am not a complete newb to the internetz xD

I like to think I am a nice person, but I am not a pushover, I am opinionated but I will always listen to others views too ^^

I like to write, and I write a lot :p mostly stories and poems, I would die without music x_x I always have to be listening or playing :p

Can't think of anything else right now :p I've gone all shy o:

Hope to see people around

p.s It would be just my luck if I put this in the wrong place x_x; appologies if I have :p

Awards
Hi! Names Azura.
And no, you put this in the right place. Anyway, have fun at the forums!

Rix

:)
Awards
Hello, rixam here:) Yes, you posted in the right section and welcome to this forum:) Hope you will like your stay here and be one of those that think this forum is great =D

CtR

So you are a writer? Come to the fanfiction section! You can post whatever you wrote there!
Well, I hope you'll have fun here!

p.s. Does your name mean something, or are it just random letters?

Mhm it means Catch the Rain which is the name I usually go by on forums, but I decided to shorten it this time :p

Thanks for the welcome guys xD I like the look of this place so far :p

and I think I will definitely be checking out the fanfiction section :3

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hey welcome to KHI.

I'm blue,nice to meet you :D

Hope you have fun here ^_^

[√]Genuflect
Hope to see you around!

So uh, you like writing fan fics or something else?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Welcome to the forums, =3 . It seems you have some experience in forums already, but just in case, the NAA is always open for you.

See you around.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Welcome to KHI!....btw, please check out my "Davy Jones in KH3 thread".

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey there! Welcome to KHINSIDER forums! :D

Great thing you know about the internet!

Have fun and if you ever need help and or whatever, ask moderators, members, and or visit the Newb Adoption Agency and make alot of posts that'll interest people! :D

Also if you need a friend or conversation, PM me! Or anybody else, I'm pretty sure you'll get friends in no time!

And don't worry, this is the right section. :D

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Greetings, I'm SilverJ.. my name is the combination of two nicknames/ video game names of mine, shorten to "SilverJ." When I get 1000 posts, I might just use Silver NewB, lol, j/k. (Insane NewB was my TS: FP online name.) Anywats, welcome to the forums and post lots. With all this talk about it, I think I might actually, start looking in Fan Fiction, soon...

Joe

Bronze Member
Hello CtR.

I still demand you tell me where and how you heard of me. I am the enigma that is unknown, you should not of known of my existence unless I chose to reveal to you myself. This is so wrong.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Hi, and welcome inside the Insider! It's already been mentioned, but if you want you can post any of your writtings in the fanfic section. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back