• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So have anyone compared Pandoras Box?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm just curious if people tend to make the comparison between the MoMs box and Pandoras Box?
Not sure what would be in it, assuming it's still closed which I do think it is but I feel that comparison still need to be made.
Zeus - The God of Gods (or king at least) - gave Pandora a box and commanded her never to open it.
Symbolically it's actually the exact same story as Adam and Eve eating from the tree of good and evil btw.

Anyway it could be hinting that it's a gateway to KH or that there's an even greater darkness inside.
KH would be the last light left in the box - Hope - and Sora may have to dive in.
I can't help but to think about Nirvanas Heart Shaped Box as well;
"Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back"

The darkness would be the disease Pandora released and potentially the MoM Heartless, that way he could have been a nobody back in the days and once his heartless is defeated he'd be reborn.

It could of course also be the masters other eye, the book in Yen Sids tower talked so much about gazing back at your memories, your steps, "the heart that once was" "for all the answers rest within", maybe it's a way to see the past and with it they would attain some kind of "knowledge".
Edit - didn't it also say something like "The truth is that which is hidden", on the tree of life there's this hidden "Sephiroth" (the circles on the image in the link) and it's refereed to as Daath and is meant to represent the tree of knowledge.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/19/Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png
(I'm sure you can read the description yourself)

PS. They're in a clock tower with a bunch of wheels spinning around as the Lord is handing down a eye and a black box, I know you won't see it but there's so much saturn symbolism there :)
I have a feeling when they reveal what it is I gonna go "Duh, well that was so obvious and SO FRIGGING PERFECT!"

Edit 2 - In the lost page they talk about how "they could not permit disharmony to exist and misreading the truth they would venture forth in secrecy".
This "Disharmony" or Chaos is also some times represented by an eye on top of two pillars (indirectly lol), it has to do with the individual (dark?) and the world (light?) and when they meet there is chaos.
When we venture forth in secrecy we put up walls around our worlds to hide us from everybody else yet even more so from ourselves.
Not hinting to anything in the future perhaps but still interesting I think.

Last edited:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ha ha, I totally got it (from the "[Translated] KH Unchained X: Road to Union X / Meeting Ventus" thread)

If the master actually want to make a world free from sin I bet I know what's in that box, ha ha, I called it first guys, that's Pandora's box and all the sins from the last age are gathered within it, that's why the sixth disciple was standing in the middle of it all in the beginning of BBS V.2 (yes I'm still calling it that...) he was gathering sin.
Somehow it can enter the box without opening it but it can't exit, the master knew this because he put the sins out there in the first place.
I told you guys it was Pandora's box but would you listen? Noooo!
ha ha, it's too perfect, sorry for the spoilers everybody :)
(I made a thread a while back about the symbolic references to Pandora's Box)

Edit - Now the question become what sin is made of? his left eye perhaps? or the masters fractured heart?
When a heart is freed from it's vessel it return to KH from whence it was created, if the master did fractured his heart in to a billion pieces they should return to source once they are freed from their vessel as well - the keyblades rotting away in KBG.

Reminds me of this swedish song every girl ran around singing when I was little lol;
"Everything can break apart, a heart can fall in a thousand pieces"

Edit 2 - He's perfectly replicating the events that happened outside with KH inside of himself, is this how he plan to be reborn as a God?
It's a really clever plan I most say.

Anyway, yes, I'm calling MoM a nobody, he perfectly strike me as someone lacking any sense of empathy the way he talk, he's always acting and never take anything seriously, if that was a real dude I wouldn't trust him with anything.
He's the perfect representation of our time, IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!
That kind of attitude.

"I just did it for the lulz"

(that smiley movie sucked but I love that quote ha ha)

Edit 3 - The master could potentially still be a good guy somehow, I will not make up my mind 100% about that, perhaps he sacrificed his heart so that he could contain the darkness of the world but he was not the one who spread it.
Another thing though - Lux = Light - LuxU = Light in You?
Light outside vs light inside? just something to speculate about?
The light inside was tasked to simply observe without interfering, of course he is named after the deadly sin which is lust, which I just learned...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc48B_-FwO4
give or take 1:30

MoM = Mom / Mother = the all seeing eye and then there's the 33 with the gateway in the middle.
Nevermind, I'm just throwing that out for myself, don't expect anyone to get it, like the clocktower symbolism I mentioned in my original post.

Last edited:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I know I'm tripple posting now but whatever, I have to add this from my other thread on the deadly sins:

Edit - There is of course the possibility that MoM is not Superb but someone else (his brother?) is in that box however I still stick to my theory about the fractured heart and guilt.
The reason I'm saying this is that they might stick to the same symbolism as Prometheus and his brother who was given Pandora - his box.
Prometheus could see the future like the master while his brother could see the past.
This would be really cool because it make MoM and even bigger asshole, he allowed his brother to be looked up to suffer through all the worlds sins while he stay perfectly free of it all.
He's never confronted with the darkness within him, he's a wielder of light and the perfect master over the new order of light in KH IV.
I'm loving this idea more and more, I hope they go through with that instead.

Also somehow remind me of Vanitas if you've read the backstory in the novels.
It adds up even better still when you consider how Vanitas and Ventus were meant to forge the keyblade, gah, it's all too perfect.
I'm totally moving towards MoM not being Superb but he still is, he's prideful as fuck but he's not "X-Superb" locked in the box (X standing for a crossing btw, crossing of the guilt collected from all over the world).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back