• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So hard to find...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody Master

I've searched in a lot of places to find KH: CoM, but with no avail.

Does anyone have any advice to someone who wants to find the game, but has no access to a credit card and so can't use e-bay or amazon?

Nobody Master

Thanks for the advice. And I can't use a CC because I'm not 18 yet... and I don't think I can get one.

And I really doubt my parents would let me use theirs...

Ethereal

You shouldn't worry if you can't find it. Nothing new really happen, just some info about the org. Try renting it from gametap... or something like that (I'm not sure how their payment policy goes...). Use a Debit card. Maybe that'll work~

Dragoryu

I remember trying to get CoM when I was in Maryland. In the mall, the one I could find was taken out of its box and stolen. I called three stores, and only one had it. It was used, also.

Zipporahss

I've searched in a lot of places to find KH: CoM, but with no avail.

Does anyone have any advice to someone who wants to find the game, but has no access to a credit card and so can't use e-bay or amazon?

Before all else check malls. That's where I found mine. :thumbsup: Let me know how things turn out!!!

xian

go to your local blockbuster and ask them if they have it, if they don't ask if they can find it for you at another location. they are supose to call around to the surrounding locations to see if they have it, thats how i found my copy.

Awards
Your parents must be evil or something, why can't you just pay them back or something? I see it's only about $10 on amazon.

Keywielder94

Yeah I had the same problem as you a few months ago, until one day i just so happened to walk into gamestop and they had it. :D

So you can try game stop, or target, walmart, take your pick.

Nobody Master

Hey thanks everyone for the info. I'm not sure if there's a Gamestop near me, but if there is you bet I'll be there. It seems to be the most popular :)

MosesMohs

walmart, gamestop, ebgames, best buy...
if they don't have it, ask them if they can order it anytime soon.

* it's a good game, but it's not really a must-have to understand the game series. it's mostly just details on everything. don't go through too much trouble. k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back